41

Season 1 - Episode 1

[The Rise of Six]

Davenport had been letting the three train together for a few days, while he had been working on another secret project. He didn't tell them what it was, only that it was going to be their new home. They were in Centium City with Davenport. He didn't tell them why they were there, but after the elevator opened he told them it was the Davenport tower.

"And through this door," He scanned a card as they stepped inside. "Is your new home."

"Woah," Sara walked in letting go of Chase's hand as she looked around.

"Look at the view." Chase moved to the windows.

"This place is amazing," Bree grabbed ahold of Sara's arm as she jumped up and down.

"Not bad, huh? This place is where I spent my years as a bachelor," Davnpeort smirked as he looked around reliving the memories. "If these walls could talk—actually they can talk." He moved over to the desk clicking things. "Walls off. Walls off. Actually, let's go out onto the terrace I want to show you something." He moved through the double doors. An emblem was turning round and round. "This holographic emblem represents your new team or as I like to call it an Elite Force."

"Nice name," Sara smirked.

"When do we get to meet the others?" Chase shared a glance with Bree.

"Right now," Davenport spun the emblem, and suddenly three people appeared.

"I used a 3-D hologram wall, Kaz, Skylar, and Oliver have been standing there the whole time," Davenport wiggled his hands.

"Five hours to be exact," Oliver gave a pained smile.

"Let's not forget the two hours we were rehearsing how to stand," Skylar added.

"Obviously we needed three hours because you're still not doing it right," Davenport moved her head to the side. Sara looked over at Chase as she held in a laugh.

"It's great to see you guys," Chase waved and then leaned toward Davenport. "What are they doing here?"

"Might Med hospital was destroyed," Skylar explained.

"What?"

"This is all that's left of it," Kaz came forward showing the three of them the image of the rubble.

"Who would do something like that?" Bree asked.

"We don't know. We lost a lot of superheroes that we cared about. We're not going to stop until we find whoever is responsible." Kaz put his phone back into his pocket.

"They wanted to use my technology to track the criminals, but I had a better idea. To create one all-powerful team coming bionics heroes and superheroes." Davenport explained to the three.