17

Season 4 - Episode 4

[Under Seige]

Sara was standing in the main area waiting for Douglas to come through, she didn't feel like hunting him down even though it would be easier for her. So she waited. He was talking with Leo, but he saw her and tried to run.

"Why are you running?" Sara asked.

"I don't know!" He kept running. She phased through the wall and stopped him.

"Why did you tell me about Sara?"

"How much do you know?"

"All of it."

"Ah, she truly was brilliant," Douglas smirked. "Are you really in control of yourself?" He went to touch her face, but she slapped his hand away.

"I'm not a robot, I'm bionic you moron," she shook her head. "But I just want to know if you knew about her projects."

"Nope," Douglas shook his head. The two of them started walking down the hall again. "She made sure to keep everything a secret after Donald practically sold her technology to the public. She had major trust issues after that."

"Dougie!" Perry grabbed his arm before he could run. "Kerry I would like you to meet your future uncle, Douglas."

"I've heard all about you, you're the one obsessed with my aunt," Kerry shook her hand. Her eyes fell on Sara. "Oh, you must be the sweet Sara."

"There's no way Perry described me as sweet," Sara crossed her arms.

"I didn't. Kerry being nice, Dougie come help me get her room ready." Perry ran off.

"Sure thing," Douglas smirked and then took off running in the other direction.

"Wait Kerry, as in the one that owned you two last year," Leo pointed from the girl with dark hair and glasses to Chase and Bree. They both nodded. "What did she do not invite you to her tea party?"

"Keep talking and I'll snap your little twigy arms," She threatened. Sara busted out laughing as the girl turned to her.

"I'm sorry," She waved her hand in the air.

"These are bionic, well this one is," Leo pointed out as he shrugged his one shoulder.

"So Kerry, what's your game? Why are you here?"

"I gotta lay low, let the heat blow over." She shrugged.

"What did you do this time?" Chase asked.

"Until the witness wakes up, nothing. Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." She stepped back and walked out of the room. Chase tapped his pockets.

"She took my wallet." He took off running and then dragged Bree with him. They were handcuffed together. Sara laughed a little as she held up Chase's wallet.