20

Season 4 - Episode 7

[Simulation Manipulation]

Over the past few days, Sara has even focused on training her group for the upcoming exams. She wasn't all that worried since most of her team was well-behaved and on the smarter end of the scale. She knew they would ace the challenges. So when she wasn't with them she was busy working closely with Douglas to reprogram her entire system. She didn't want her mother to be able to hack into her bionics or try and control her. She wanted to be her own person detached from everything. She even wanted to try and remove the memories from her mother, but she knew they would come in handy one day.

Sara felt extremely guilty every time she saw Chase. She didn't know why. She had no reason to. Her mother was disappointed she'd let herself trust the Davenports, but in Sara's eyes, they have saved her life more than once. They took care of her, the Davenports were her family and she loved them, but there was still a part of her that felt wrong for trusting them so easily. She could see why her mother was upset with the Davenports. Sara felt like it was a curse to be so empathetic, especially to a person who tried to kill her. She had come to terms with it though. She's convinced herself that her original mother died all those years ago and this was just her creator.

One thing that Sara couldn't get out of her mind was how she had her name. Her name was Sara because she was named after her. It made her resent her own name a little. So when she would hear Chase call her name she would have too many negative reactions to stick around long and she knew that made Chase feel awful. She told herself once she got her issues solved she would explain things to him or try at least. She wasn't going to take her mother's advice that close to her heart anymore. She trusted Chase more than anyone. She even believes she is in love with him, but after the way she had been treating him she didn't want to admit that now because it would just sound like she was trying to get back on his good side.

She didn't think she deserved Chase to be fair.

Sara walked into the capsule room seeing how trashed it was. Leo and Bree were throwing old food at one another. Sara has to phase through a fish head.

"What are you both doing?!" She gagged slightly. Sara pinched her nose and shook her hand in the air. "Please stop whatever this is."

"He won't let me make my mess and this is the first time I get any freedom!"

"She's an animal. Do you wanna see the video I have of her cutting her toenails on my couch and putting them under the cushions!?" Leo asked as she gestured to his laptop on the tablet that was covered in trash. She looked over and saw her capsule was clean.

"I'm not going to get in the middle of this garbage fight, but um," Seh pointed at Bree. "Great that you have freedom, but for the love of god! Stop throwing trash everywhere!" Bree gave her an innocent smile as Sara walked out of the room.