Ch 12. Knight and vampire

The village near the Night Rose Palace Artoria has become accustomed to the village life and has lived there for seventy years. I haven't sensed master in thirty years, his double must be in that room Guy made in his castle. Still that Valentine person has made many new races and they have ventured out into the world and he is still not satisfied in it, to me it looks like he wants the perfect human but that... "how ridiculous." She said at an inn.

"Did you say something my lady." Said the bartender.
"No just seeing all the new races coming out to the Night Palace," said Artoria, "it's like he is trying to make something unobtainable."
"Well I heard that he is trying to make the perfect human." Said the bartender, "but they all had some form of problem to him."
"He doesn't know what humanity perfection looks like," Said Artoria, "there perfection is there imperfections."
"Isn't that a contradiction?" Said a villager that was listening in.
"That's how people are," said Artoria taking a quick drink of ail, "and how people work towards fixing there problems is what makes them perfect. Or in other words for them to fix themselves in their own way."
"Like how we made this village for protection?" Said the villager and Artoria nodded.
"Well I best be off," said Artoria heading out the door, "those new houses aren't going to get done any quicker if I'm not there."
"Good luck." Said the villagers in the inn.

As Artoria started to head to the new construction area a hand grabbed her shoulder. "Hey we need to talk." Said a black hair man.
"Oh," said Artoria, " Ashley what is you want? I now you have been monitoring me for the past twenty years."
Ashley sighed, "I would like to invite you to the castle for a discussion with our lord." As he bowed.
"You remember the last response I gave you," Said Artoria preparing to draw her lance, as she sensed a new presence in the Night Rose Palace. That is interesting, did he make a child of his own? "On second thought I would to finally meet your lord." Surprising Ashley.
"Thank you," said Ashley, "then follow me." As he begin to walk towards the palace and Artoria follows behind.

*

With in the Night Rose Palace in Twilight Valentine's experimentation room as he created his own daughter successfully. "Hmm," he said, "she look perfect but only time will tell if she is." As the girl slowly woke up. She had heterochromatic eyes the left being blue and the right red. "I should give you a name," as he ponders for a minute before answering, "Luminous, yes Luminous Valentine."
"Thank you father." Said the now named Luminous Valentine.
As she accepted the name Twilight ordered some of the servants to take her to her room to rest and he also received news of a guest to arrive in a few hours and ordered the parlor ready for there discussion.

As Ashley and Artoria entered the Night Rose Palace she was greeted my the vampire maids and escorted to the parlor room where she was asked wait for the master there. Well they do have a decent manors for someone that views there creations as trash. But I have a feeling that they're putting up an act. Artoria just sighed as she took a seat.

Twilight Valentine watched Artoria for a many hours through a crystal orb trying to get information by analyzing her. "Damn," he said, "why can't I see her abilities or her strength. All I can see is her race is Demi-goddess. What the heck is that race!!" As he sighs as Artoria is now almost asleep in the chair she is sitting on. "Well best to greet her finally." Said Twilight getting up and heading to the parlor. As Twilight reached the parlor one of the butlers opened the door and he finally felt the divine aura radiating from Artoria. Twilight was shocked by the intensity of the aura as he thought she was asleep but quickly realized he was wrong.
"So are you done tying to figure me out?" Said Artoria.
"Yes," said Twilight, "this is the first time we met but it feels like you have a bad opinion of me."
"I do," said Artoria, "your opinion of your creations is flawed."
"What do you mean," said Twilight annoyed by the statement, "please explain."
"I known people like you and other people have differing opinions and views," said Artoria, "an old college of mine had this view, 'if you view yourself or something as perfect they have no more to grow and adapt. They will become stagnant and no longer perfect for long.' Now do you see there point of view?"
Twilight pondered at the quote she spoke of. "I see your point but why did you think my thinking is wrong?"
Artoria sighed, "I only stated my opinion on the matter, I only came because something peaked my interest." People like him don't understand that statement.
"Oh," said Twilight drinking some red wine, "and what peaked your interest?"
"Your recently born daughter," said Artoria as Twilight freezes, "she felt like someone I knew. If she wishes we can be friends."
"I shall arrange a meeting." Said Twilight as he gestured to a servant and they bowed and left the parlor, "but that friend you spoke of, was it the same person that made that statement earlier?"
"No," said Artoria, "the person in question is a good friend of mine from my past." With a hint of regret.
"I see," said Twilight, "I have a question for you, what is a Demi-goddess?"
Artoria smiles, so now he wants to know my evolution path. "I was once a normal human," as Twilight stood up enraged.
"That's bullshit!!" He shouted, "no way a human can reach this level of power bef...." As his voice was cut off by Artoria's aura.
"Let me continue," said Artoria as Twilight sat back down, "I was born with the essence of a dragon within me, then I gained divine weapons that radiated holy power. As I was constantly bathed in there aura and power I was slowly evolving into a divine being but I stoped were I'm at now." As she conjured her lance, "this lance was the primary factor but now." As Twilight got away from the lance very quickly as if the lace was causing damage just from its radiating strength, "I see." As she put it away.
"Thank you for putting that away." Said Twilight. What the hell with that thing out it felt like my skin was peeling off and my soul being crushed just for being too close to it. As the maid returned.
"I'm sorry my lady," said the maid, "miss Valentine is still resting." As she bowed.
"That is fine I can come back later," said Artoria starting to rise from her chair.
"Wait you can stay in the castle as a guest if you wish?" Suggested Ashley standing in the corner of the room, "If that is alright with the master."
"That is fine with me." Said Twilight that way I can get more info about her.
"Fine then." Said Artoria, "then can someone escort me to a guest room."
"Right this way." said one of the maids escorting Artoria to a guest room.