Ch. 4 Destruction of an empire I

On the road to the capital of the Super-Magic Empire a group of five travelers and one fairy walking down the road their appearance looks to be common adventures with one of them passed out on a horse.

"So how did you summon that horse?" Asked Ramiris.

"He has been my trusted companion since before I became a king" answered Arthur, "he decided to follow me here and become my familiar."
"Makes sense," said Ramiris, "can you explain to me what power he used to heal the forest?" Looking at Irisveil.
"Well," said Irisveil, "that is what I thought but I think I was wrong, also his magiculs are fully restored so I think Rosealene is keeping him asleep."
"His manas?!" Said Ramiris. As the other girls start laughing as Ramiris gets a confused look.
"Well," said Mordred, "in all the people that have a direct connection to him there are two Rosealene's, his female persona and his mother."
As Ramiris hearing this her jaw just drops as Abigail continues.
"Dragons can change their genders at will," said Abigail, "and sometimes if they wanted to, they could change their personality with their gender. This world doesn't have that."
"NOO!!! They're only four true dragons!!!" Shouted Ramiris, "so you're telling me in your old world there was more!"
"Around half the population." Said Arthur as Ramiris fainted on the horse.

A/N: for most of the time Ramiris is in her pixie form.

After a few moments Ramiris wakes back up. "So, what ability did he use?" She said getting back on topic.
"The spell is called nature's blessing," said Irisveil, "the spell using three of his origin skills in combination to restore the magiculs in the woods used in the summoning."
"That makes sense," said Ramiris, "and due to him having low level of magiculs put him in sleep mode."
"Pretty much," said Irisveil, "and how Erogon was conscious during his time in the void, so he probably made his female personality into another person and when he entered this world his female form became his manas, it was probably the only way he kept himself sane."
As they continued along the road chatting Erogon was awake in his mind.

***

"So how much are you two going to yell at me?" said Erogon looking at both Rosealene and Veldanava within his mind.

"No," said Rosealene, "I just wanted you to rest a little longer, your mind is servilely damaged due to your time in the void."
"I would agree," said Veldanava, "but that is not the reason I came."
"Then what?" Responded Erogon.
"I will lose most of my powers when my child is born" Veldanava said, "so I would like to ask you if you can be her guardian?"
"That's fine Veldanava, and I won't be the only one watching over her," responded Erogon, "and how long will I be asleep?"
"True."said Veldanava, "I thank you." As he vanished from the space in Erogon's mind.
"From my calculations," said Rosealene, "about four months, I will command your servants to retrieve Shana, Alastor, and Hecate."
"Can we interrupt the summoning?" Said Erogon.
"No." Responded Rosealene as Erogon closed his eyes in his mind allowing himself to rest.

***

As the group approached the main gate to the Super-Magic Empire capital Erogon's body slowly changed into a female form and her eyes opened.
"Morning Erog-," said Arthur, "oh Rosealene." As Ramiris looked at Erogon's new form in shock, "so who is in control?"
"Rosealene," said Rosealene, "master needs to rest for some time to recover from the void, he left this operation to me to finish." As the four girl's noded.
"I best be going then," said Ramiris flying off, "have fun."
As they enter the capital and finding an inn quickly, which was done in less than an hour or two.
"Maaan," said Rosealene stretching, "master is so tense, hey Iri use search magic to locate Shana and Hecate, all I can tell is that there in the city and Alastor is in Shana." Iri is Rosealene's nickname for Irisveil.
Irisveil sighed, "very well," as she casted the wide range spell subtle search and began the looking for the souls in question."
"Oh," said Rosealene, "and Abby thanks for bracing master's fall when we lost consciousness." Abby is Abigail's nickname from Rosealene. Erogon's and Rosealene's personalities are almost like night and day where Erogon was calm and calculating in tactics, as Rosealene is energetic and easygoing.
"Not a problem," said Abigail, "I'm surprised you keep acting like Erogon in Ramiris presence, I thought that your personality was destroyed."
"True," said Rosealene, "but master is going to rest for longer than I told him.
"Really?" Said Mordred.
"Why is that?" Said Arthur.

Rosealene lets out a massive sigh, "Master was more damaged than I led him to believe I would wake him up in four months, but what I meant was forty years for his mind to recover."

"Are you kidding me!" said both Mordred and Arthur.
"But why that long?" asked Abigail.
"As you know Erogon used his body and all thirteen of your powers to make an ark in the void but the toll from being in the void for over seven hundred millennium, his body detreated severely and only talking to me did not help his mental state either." answered Rosealene.
"He is going to kill you when he finds out," says Irisviel as she is working her magic, "that is strange."
"Oh, you already found my saving grace?" said Rosealene making the other three think 'what are they talking about?'
"I think," said Irisveil, "did you know Elena's soul was in this city too?"
"yep" said Rosealene as she was hit in the head by Mordred, Arthur and Abigail.
"You should have warned us!!!" the three responded.
"Where is she?" said Arthur getting ready to head out but was stopped by Rosealene
"Not yet," She said, "we need to locate the other two." as Arthur looked at her with a slight annoyance but had to agree and sat back down on the bed.

Two days later

"So, what have you found Iri?" said Rosealene.
"Well, some good things," said Irisveil, "and some bad things."
"Spill it," said Mordred, "being cooked up in here is starting to annoy me."
"Both Shana and Hecate are in the castle, "said Irisveil, "Shana is imprisoned under the summoning ritual for the demon and Hecate is wondering around as a maid of the castle." As she gives the report a small amount of aura is released from Rosealene shocking the group.
"Continue." said Rosealene containing back her aura, "I'm just not happy about Shana being imprisoned."
As Irisviel clears her throat, "Elena is on the north side of the capital, apparently she is a high-ranking mage here, so her living conditions haven't change that much after coming to this world for her queenly duties."
"Well at least she isn't in the castle." said Arthur, "So, how are we splitting the team?" looking at Rosealene.

Rosealene ponders for a moment and claps her hands together. "Ok, I'm going after Elena, Abigail and Mordred goes after Hecate, and Irisveil and Arthur go after Shana. But if the demon is summoned before we rescue them, Arthur and Mordred keep an eye on the demon and if it attacks one of the groups respond in kind."

"Right!" said both Abigail and Irisveil.
"Yes Ma'am!" responded Mordred and Arthur.
"I noticed that you left the hardest on to yourself, Rosealene." said Abigail snickering. "Try not to die when she wakes up." as they all leave the room in the inn and start heading to their respective locations.

End of ch4
Feel free to comment on the story and how it is progressing