Ch. 3 Summoning

Around two weeks after separating from Veldanava and traveling around aiding some towns and cities, Erogon and Rosealene became known as a helpful pair of adventures from a known land. Erogon wakes up in an inn a week out from the Super-Sorcery Kingdom capital where is allies soul was located. "Well, that is interesting." he commented.

"What is interesting my lord?" replied Rosealene.

"Well, looks like I didn't feel the other three dragons being born till now," said Erogon, "I think their names are Velzard, Velgrynd, and Valdora."

"That's correct," said Rosealene, "I did not inform you about them because you wanting to limit your interactions with them and," as she looked around the room at the 4 large barrels, " do you think you have enough mercury?"

"Well now I do," said Erogon, "you forget, I am doing a majority of them in one go." as he put the barrels in his storage skill, "there are thirteen of them including the beast class."

"So, you figured out the chant you want to use then." responded Rosealene as she is counting some coins from the kingdom sighing, "by the way how long till that demon gets summoned?"

"About two weeks give or take." said Erogon, "were cutting it a little close for getting Shana and the others."

"True," sighed Rosealene, "but master, are you sure this is the right route we should take?" as Erogon's raises an eyebrow "I mean, I have confirmed that both Hecate and Alastor are in the town, but this kingdom would have detected their strong souls by now."

"Most likely," said Erogon, that's why I have to summon the servants as soon as we leave town and out of people's prying eyes."

"So that demon is still watching us?"

"Yeah, it's a bother, but they only do so while were in towns." said Erogon as he starts leaving the room with his weapon, a black katana with dragon motives on the blade and guard.

"Right" said Rosealene collecting a tome with some simple spells within it so they can pose as a swordsman and a spellcasting pair.

***

Within the Super-Sorcery Kingdom dungeons, a girl with red hair and sunken eyes almost loosing hope chained and striped of all of her cloths and only allowed to wear tattered rags. The cell opens and a puggy man with a snobbish attitude walk into the cell, other than his noble attire he has green hair, and grabs the girl face to make her look at him.

"You know miss you are still good looking even a month in here," said the man, "and yet you still refuse me into becoming my concubine."

"Go to hell." she says as she spits in his face ruining some of his makeup.

"You know," he says as he wipes the spit off then punches her in the stomach, "I love breaking girls like you. Head mage!!!"

"You called?" said a mage with an ornate robe.

"Make sure tonight's torture session for this one is better than yesterday's," said the man.

"Yes, my lord." said the mage bowing as the noble left the cell and out of the dungeon.

"i do feel bad for her." said one of the prisons guards.