The Phone Call

• Dedicated to Jecka Mesa

Jasmine‘s POV

The alarm clock rang

“Aisht… it’s already morning!!! I’m so tired” I mumbled as I reach for the alarm clock and feeling tired slump again in the bed.

“Because of what that guy has said…. Aisht…” I felt irritated as I remembered Jung-Su’s ‘I’ll call you later or tomorrow’

“So BIG DEAL for my two chingu…. Aisht…. That we “I stopped at the word ‘we’ and shook my head in disagreement at my words “Ani…Ani… they (Jess and Ash) waited for his call and forcing me too join them…huh”

“Until 1 AM haist!!!” I yawned as I reached for the IPod remote and turned it on. The intro played and my body started to go with the beat.

The tide is high

But I’m holding on,

I’m gonna be you’re number 1

  Started getting up, while dancing and fixing the bed, while the curtains opened and the sun shines appear through my window glass and I enjoy it as I groove to the left and to the right.

I’m not the kind of girl

Who would give up just like that…. Oh…NO

Then my phone rang, and I stopped dancing as I reached for it and I saw unfamiliar ID number.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hi! Good morning Ms. Han….. Do you regularly waking up with a dance number? “A male voice said on the other line mockingly

“Huh?” I asked dumbfounded

“Why don’t you look outside your window I’ll wave at you” I can feel that this guy was enjoying himself ordering me.

I did what I was told, and I swear I shouldn’t have done it, I found PARK JUNG-SU waving at me with a wide smirk on his face. I felt like I was thrown in a water in the middle of winter season, and the thing I just did was to stare at him mouth hanging open.

“Hey! Dancing girl, are you alright? I don’t mind watching a show every morning in this vacation…. So don’t worry much….” He can’t suppress his laughter anymore.

“Kya!!!” I shouted at him as I hid myself behind the curtains really really really embarrassed feeling like I don’t wanna go out especially if he is there.

“Hey!! Dancing girl… don’t be shy… anyway you’re a good dancer” he said slightly I think comforting me but for me it’s like I was strike by an arrow.

“What do you want?” I successfully muttered behind anger and embarrassment.

“Oh… I do believe we had a deal to take care of?”  He started really really enjoying himself while I’m dying in embarrassment here.

“Yah…. Yah… so what about it?” I asked really really irritated.

“I have decided… on what I want” he continued still making our conversation longer.

“Why don’t you say it straight forwardly so I can hang up I have many things to do you know?” I shouted at him on the line.

“Hey…. That hurts you know? Okay…Okay… sorry if I waste your precious time… anyway let’s have a diner later at 7pm I’ll just pick you up later” he said finally what he really want.

“Okay…Okay….bye” I said and going to hang-up

“Wait….wait just want to tell you I like you’re attitude today your usually yourself not doing a business attitude, bye” he hang up leaving me stunned as I sunk into my bed again closing my curtains really defeated.

“Aigoo….Aigooo….”

Jung-Su’s POV

“Wait….wait just want to tell you I like you’re attitude today… your usually yourself not doing a business attitude, bye” I hang up the phone before I could say anything more. What were I was thinking? I’m insane….

I sat back into into my chair and sip my coffee and smile as I remember the way Jasmine reacted when she saw me, and then I remember the way her body moves to whatever tune that is. I suddenly thought of dancing with her, holding her soft hands, swaying to the beat and seeing her perfect curves and our body close to each other and then I snap away from my thoughts as my door burst open.

“Yah!!!!” I shouted to who ever that is

“Don’t you know how to knock?” I asked irritated

“Hey Jung what’s with the temper?” Joong-ki asked me shock evident in his face….

“Ani…” I said

“Anyway Jung what happened to you’re deal with Ms. Han?”  Joong-Ki asked

“Well, I had told her what I wanted and” I started to tell them

“And she didn’t accept?” Hong-Ki interrupted me when I look at him anticipation spread all over his face.

I smirk and he slowly frown “Biane, hong-ki she accepted it”

“What did you propose to her?” Joong-Ki asked me somewhat, I can see interest in his eyes that I just shrugged away as I spoke “A diner date for two, tonight”

“Chincha??? “ Hong-ki and Joong-Ki both blurted out and made me laugh seeing their faces.

“So be prepared to loose in our bet” I warned them smirking…..