Unforgettable Night 2.2

• Věnováno Cristina Azores

As we arrived at his place, he lead me in and as I entered and look around, everything were arranged just for a special event, there was a long trail of rose petals white and red  at the end of it, was the dining area, where the table was set for two with gold and white table clothing  intertwine with each other, then the dining wears were laid perfectly, and the candle lights which made the surrounding kinda mellow just enough, the food were placed in a different table that were covered, then near, there was a bottle of wine next to it. It was really romantic…. Ahhh… I wanna scream… Wah what am I doing? I feel like I was being like other teenagers….

On second thought I’m just sixteen going on seventeen and I’m a teenager too….huh…. too much working attitude…. Jasmine….Jasmine calm down okay!!!

Then he guided me to the chair, pulling me out of my reveries, as I take a seat I nod at him. Then he opened the coverings of the food and served me some.

“Is it enough?” he asked me. I just nod at him, as he put a medium size steak near my just enough pesto.

Then he put some into his plate and take a seat opposite side of the table and look at me, “Try it, it’s my forte in terms of dishes” he said as he smile at me and I could see at it reaches his eyes not like the first time we had diner, and the reflection of the burning candle light in his eyes made them more beautiful and … yes attractive… “Eat some” he urged me and I think he felt awkward because I’m not talking since we got here…. Pahbo…. And I’m looking at him (at his handsome face) and I could feel that I’m drooling…. Pahbo…

“Ne….ne  oppa” I said as I eat some of the pesto, which made me feel like floating because it taste good really and as I chew and swallowed it , I smile at him and told him “It’s delicious! Chincharo!!!” as I give him thumbs up. He just smile at me and I could see that he was pleased that I enjoy what he cook, and I could really say that he was really a good cook. So, we spend almost one hour eating and talking whatever topic came to our mind as he served potato with cheese and bacon and ceasar salad, which I really love eating while he put some wine into my and his glasses. Then spend more time talking, laughing and eating, after half an hour we already finished.

“wah all of them really taste good, wow I didn’t know you really can cook well oppa” I told him, he just smile at me and then he stand up and lean towards me, near my face as he close his eyes and…… and kiss me…..

Ah… I felt my heart beats faster and faster, that I thought it wouldn’t last, as he parted I felt like missing a sweet coated chocolate cake dessert, “that was more delicious” he said.

What? ….. Huh? I was oh I don’t know know ……… really shocked, embarrassed and flattered at the same time…. Otokashi? Otokashi? My knees were getting weaker, as he continued staring at me.

Then I thought of changing topic “Uh…I’ll just get some water….” As I stood up and start walking when he caught my arms… it was so sudden that I didn’t know what really happened….the next thing I knew, he was holding my  arm with his left hand and my waist with his right hand embracing me….. then he look straight into my bewildered eyes, which like hypnotizing me, then I felt his fingers tracing my arm down to my hand and hold it, which gives me goose bumps and at the same time I felt electric current. Oh no! My knees were giving in……, then he placed my right hand in his chest which were I could fell his heart and his firm muscle, as I look at my hand sandwich between his hand and his chest.

“Can’t you see it?” he asked as I look at him once again unable to say anything at all.

“Can’t you feel it? Jas?” he spoke again this time he lean towards my face until our forehead touch, as he closed his eyes, I thought he would kiss me, that I started to panic a bit…

“That this heart beats only for you” he continued as he held my hand a little tighter against his chest.

“a..uh” I’m really really shocked that I can’t formulate any word to say. Then he opened his eyes that made me more nervous. I think I saw in his eyes a little bit of disappointment and the rest was pure sadness, as he slowly parted from me. “Jas, saranghe…. Neol saranghe” he told me I really can’t believe what I’m hearing, it was like Christmas did come to me a little earlier than the usual.

Maybe my expression wasn’t that good, that he misinterprets it as an objection to what he has said…. I look away… yah I have to object…. To refuse …. This..... As my mind was battling with this matter…. The ‘Let him know what you feel’ thing in Ash and Jess letter a few days ago just popped inside my head, which settled everything…. For once I should express my true feelings to someone besides my two chingu….

“Sorry…. I’m really sorry…. I … I … shouldn’t do it….”

I was pulled back to reality when I heard what he was saying… he what? …. Sorry?.... for expressing his true feelings? No…No… he was wrong… that I don’t like him… and he even let go of my waist and hand, making it drop down lifelessly… Oh no… I felt weak… I have to do something…. To make him know that he was wrong… I like him… I love you…

Then I don’t know where I got my strength but I just held his face with both hands as I reach up and kiss him hard as if saying ‘I want you, I like you, I love you… kiss me back… kiss me… back’ but he didn’t kiss me… Otokashi? Otokashi? Then I felt warm water flow down from my eyes…. Oh great now I’m a cry baby who didn’t get a kiss.

When I’m about to let go of him and … stop kissing him… I felt him kiss me back and… his tongue trace my lips that made me gasp for air as it enter inside…. Which gave me more arousing sensation and I felt like I’m floating on air…. When we deepened our kisses, it was so powerful yet passionate as he carried me and I embrace his neck…. Still kissing… which I wanted more and more each passing seconds… I don’t know how we moved around next thing I knew he was closing the door behind him as we were kissing non-stop and warm feeling was starting to ignite more intense inside me… I don’t care all I want was him… then we sat on the bed as he lowered his kiss down to my neck and start unzipping my dress as a moan escaped my lips… then an instant I’m already naked… I tried to cover myself with my arms but he gave me a reassuring hug and whispered in my ear “you’re beautiful…. Sarangheyo” which made me shiver yet it couldn’t kill the burning sensation between us. Then I started to unbuttoned his shirt and his pants which he help me removed, I felt his firm muscles, and pulled me more to this overwhelming fire inside me… as we lie down on the bed… I knew I wouldn’t let go of this person …. My Jung-Su…. “sarangheyo Jung-Su oppah” I managed to tell him and he stop as he look at me eye to eye which made me blush then he kiss my lips passionately once again ….. and I knew this would be my most unforgettable night.