A Diner for Two 1.2

HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.... anyway I upload pictures of the clothes they wear in the diner, I'm really not good at describing so just see for your self what they look like…. Besides I upload  in the 2.2 the real picture of Park Jung-Su/ Lee-Teuk, he maybe not that appealing in that photo but I swear he is charming in person yah he has that charisma effect… >_<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wonderful evening to hold an event, the moon in its beautiful full bloom and the stars shines so brightly that promises its seekers all their wishes would come true tonight.

[TIME: 6:50 PM]

Jung –Su was leaving his cottage to pick-up Jasmine for their ‘Diner Date’. He was wearing hot white beach polo, with black prints and half open, that his chest is visible giving extra hotness to his aura and white beach pants. He really looks so handsome.

When he arrives in front of Jasmine’s cottage he pushed the door bell then look up the night sky with sparkling stars.

‘Huh…. Why do I felt nervous? I usually do this…. date, play, enjoy and leave…shouldn’t I be use to it…by the way it’s my first time to felt this way….huh… man this isn’t me….’ he thought as he ran his hand to his hair which gives him another cute factor.

When the girls heard the door bell Ash and Jess go crazy and nervous for Jas.

“Okay… are you alright, Jas?” asked Ash excitedly

“Are you ready?” asked Jess nervously

“Let me see your make-up”

“Your cell phone, hankie and press powder are all in your bag?”

“Yah…. Calm down you two…. It’s not like I will go to somewhere that is matter of life and death” Jas told her two chingu

“Andue, your LOVE LIFE is at risk” the two told Jas together

“Aigoo…. It’s just like business diner okay?” she insists “Arasso, I’ll go now” she added

So she went outside to meet Jung-Su who was waiting, then she called him “Mr. Park sorry for letting you wait” as she walk towards the gate.

Jung-Su look at Jasmine and was mesmerize because Jasmine wears a simple cute white summer dress with spaghetti strap and gold lining which emphasize her innocent beauty not too show off of her curves.

“Aren’t we going to start walking?” Jas asked Jung-Su interrupting him with his thoughts.

“Um…. Yah… yah okay let’s go” he snap from his imagination and try to offer his arm to Jas to hold on to.

But Jas didn’t notice and headed first, while Jung-Su was disappointed because she didn’t hold on to him and start walking too.

‘Man, she is not your type, gee she even don’t know how to show what she got’ he thought while running his fingers through his hair.

‘He looks good on what he wear, he really has that aura that I can’t explain, and it was like magnet that attracts me ….. Andue what was I thinking Pahbo…. Pahbo!!’ Jas thought as she shook her head.

After a couple of minutes of walking in silence they have reached the place were different restaurant can be seen so Jasmine stop as Jung-Su walk reside her.

“So were we going?” Jas asked

“Kadja, it’s still far from here” Jung-Su said while he entwine his fingers with Jas fingers making Jas to shrug and tried to pull away but he resist and pull her to where their diner would be.

Couple of minutes had passed and they were nearer the shore as Jung-Su stopped and faced Jasmine smiling sheepishly.

“So… this is where we would eat?’ as she look behind Jung-Su and saw nothing but endless shore.

“Yes” Jung-Su said enjoying the disappointed look of Jasmine

“So where is it?” Jasmine asked irritated already

Then Jung-Su hold Jasmine’s shoulder which gave her a fright and Jung-Su turn her around which there in the middle of the quiet sea was a diner table for two with candle lights everywhere and little bulbs that flicker too.

“What do you think?” asked Jung-Su

“How can we go there?” Jasmine asked to hide her amazement in this grand diner, since it’s her first time.

“Kadja!!” Jung-Su said as he again holds Jasmine’s hand and drove her to the wooden bridge that is not visible through the night.

As they walk through it lights started to open from where they stand through the diner table.

Jasmine was really amaze with it because she never expect this and Jung-Su notice it and smirk then put his right hand in Jas’ waist and urge her to the table.

When they have reach their destination, Jung-Su let Jasmine take a seat before him, then two waiters were coming with two trolleys of food and drinks. Then arrange for them what they would eat, after that they left.

“Shall we eat?” Jung-Su said urging Jasmine to eat.

“Okay” Jas answered

As they both eat, they also start to talk informally like two strangers wanted to know something about one another.

In the far distant Jess and Ash were walking along the restaurants looking for Jasmine and Jung-Su.

“Where could they be?” Jess asked Ash

“I don’t know, oh…… I’m worried …” Ash answered Jess with irritated and worried expression on her face.

“Yah…. I’m worried too... about Jasmine” Jess symphatize

“Oh no…. I’m worried that I can’t take a picture of her first date” Ash said as she takes out a DSLR.

“Aigoo… are you her chingu? You don’t even worry where that guy took her.” Jess weakly uttered to Ash.

“Shhh….” Ash keep Jess quiet and point the two guys walking who were Hong-Ki and Joong-Ki.

“I never thought that he would bring her away from our reach.” Joong-Ki said

“Pahbo! Of course he wouldn’t want to be disturbed especially by us.” Hong-Ki told Joong-Ki

“But he is not like that when he date other girls in fact he is a bit showy” Joong-Ki protest and curious about Jung-Su’s behavior.

“Yah… I know… but it’s a different case” Hong-Ki said as if pointing out the evident point.

“Arasso, so where can you think they were?” asked Joong-Ki

“What the hell, of course I know where they are…. near the ocean” Hong-Ki told Joong-Ki as they rush towards the shore.

Jessie and Ashley heard all the things that Hong-Ki and Joong-Ki had talked about. So they both rush to the shore and saw Hong-Ki and Joong-Ki confined behind a bulk of bamboo with flags and watching Jung-Su and Jasmine having a good time together. The two decided to go nearer and Ash start taking pictures of the two eating together (of course the cam have no flash).