A Diner for Two 2.2

Back to Jung-Su and Jasmine who were both finish eating and just having casual conversation to each other. After a couple of minutes the waiter came back together with two musicians and when the waiters left the musicians starts to play a very romantic tune.

Jung-Su’s POV

My plan is working so far, hahaha, I’m right about this girl so naïve that this charade works almost perfect. But she was really cute especially when she lowered her guard and that business attitude and just be herself.

I didn’t expect her to be fun to talk to, not like other girls who just do flirtation towards me, but human to human, friend to friend type of conversation, it’s like we’ve known each other for years.

“Care to dance?” I asked her as I offer my hand to held hers, when she held my hand it’s like what I have felt back when I saw her dancing in her room the second time. So we dance with the tune it’s very easy since she and I can dance well.

What am I thinking? It’s supposed to be according to plan and it’s only a bet and I suppose to save my pride of being the ‘Master of Love’, but she was really something.

Jasmine’s POV

“Care to dance?” he asked me as he offers his hand.

Otokajshi? Otokajshi? I shouldn’t do it, but he asked me. When I made a move and held his hand and stood up, I really don’t know why I do such a thing.

As we move to the beat our body was synchronize as if fitted to move together with perfect graces in every step. I never thought I can dance like this in my whole life. He was looking at me, I can’t concentrate and I think my whole face was red as tomato. Argh….. Stupid hormone secretion argh…..

Author’s POV

The first song was already finished, but Jung-Su and Jasmine were still dancing so the musician plays another song…

No one ever saw me like you do

All the things that I could add up to

 They found each others eyes and stare while they sway with the music.

I never knew just one smile was worth

But your eyes say everything without a single word

They stopped swaying and stood up Jung-Su’s hand lock against Jasmine’s waist and Jasmine’s hands lock in Jung-Su’s neck.

Coz there’s something in the way you look at me

Is it if my heart knows you’re the missing piece?

Jung-Su moves his face near Jasmine’s and then slowly looking at Jasmine’s lips and then kisses her.

When his lips touches hers, Jasmine was shock yet felt unbearable warmth that was so good to resist and start to close her eyes and return that passionate kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just leave your comments and suggestions please I really need them so I would know if its effective or not thank you for reading and considering this >_<