Success

Mr. Lee Soo Man’s POV

            ‘It has been three months that Miss Shin accepted my invitation to work here in my growing company. I can’t say anything bad against her; in fact I am impressed the way she works here. She can handle many people by treating them as acquaintance without removing the boss-employee relationship between her and them, which in my case I can’t do. At first I was against her way of treating her people, since I thought they would take her for granted, but no,no,no, she managed it so well and still gain the respects of the people working under her. She really knows what she was doing.

             In terms of project proposals for the artists she again didn’t failed me even once, huh, a very talented girl. After proposing of making different versions, which only covers and pictures were changed and still have the same songs, for the albums of the different bands the sales of these newly released albums, BOOMS!!  Another was her idea for the Super Junior having Mini-drama, well got high ratings on the first day of airing and until now people were continuously waiting for the next episode of the show, which made my friendship with the Mnet station strengthened… and as for me….hahaha….money money money.

            Soon enough this company of mine might get into same level as the entertainment a very strong and famous  company, since I’m still an amateur businessman I really admired that man behind that building, Han Woo Suk, he really made it to the top. I think it would be great competing with him, I may be greedy but dreams do come true eh… and the best asset of my company that dont have was a person like Lauren Shin, I think she can be my second in line.

As I was having random thoughts about all the good things happening in my company I heard a knock on my office, “Come here” I said and as I turn my seat toward to whom that was. “Good morning sir” Ms. Shin greeted me. “Oh… Ms. Shin…. What brings you here? Is that a good news… aye?...hehehe” I asked her anticipating for a good news “Oh yes Sir! I have another proposal for you…actually a few proposals for our boy and girl groups that the fans are look forward to see on television... I hope you would like them…” she said as I expected more fresh ideas from her. “Okay take a seat Ms. Shin… I know that I won’t be disappointed of the ideas you have… go ahead and explain everything…” I gesture her to seat down.

 “Thank you Sir….. I am thinking of making the SNSD join in Star Golden Bell a variety show in SBS sir, since these girls still have mysterious image from the audience…. So sir I was thinking to expose their characters…. And for Super Junior I am thinking of letting them join the show “Daddy for a week” but I was thinking of choosing only two representatives from them my choices are; Leeteuk-ssi since he is the leader, Kangin-ssi since he has a manly attitude, Sungmin-ssi since I have researched that he had an experience in taking care of children years ago,  Kyuhyun-ssi since he is the maknae I assume it’s a good experience for him, Eunhyuk-ssi since he has a kind image I believe he could be a good daddy and Shindong-ssi since I think he can win the hearts of the children easily with his jolly attitude… but Sir I still don’t know who to choose… then for the DBSK I was thinking of arranging a concert for their Mirotic album since they are now very famous even in other country in Asia….. So Sir what do you think? I need your opinion sir…. “She explained to me and I appreciated her efforts in proposing these events which I think can help the artists and the company gain more attention and partnerships with the TV stations, she again didn’t fail me.

“Well … Ms. Shin I think it’s a good idea if only half of the SNSD will join the show , so they can still accommodate other artists that our girls can interact with and for DBSK yes I agree with you…. They need an Asian Tour… so please settle that to their manager and staff for the preparations and the lists of the country which they would be visiting… and for that “Daddy for a week” I think that you put Leeteuk and Shindong in that show since their characters are complementing each other a mature leader and a jolly person… after that “Poh Poh” show that Shindong had he could be adored by children… “I told her gladly

“Thank you Sir” she said as she finished writing down what I had said “I’ll just inform the station about Leeteuk-ssi and Shindong-ssi would be joining their show and also to choose the child they would be taking care of sir, I’ll be personally going to the orphan… also sir I’ll be informing the manager of the SNSD about choosing the half of the girls that will be joining the Golden Bell, Sir do you have any suggestions among the girls?” she told me clarifying everything “ Uhm… let’s see…. Let Jessica, Yoona…. And Tiffany joins the half and just choose the others… I think these three are the one who have mysterious characters among the girls” I answered her “Okay Sir, about the DBSK I’ll be informing them about their upcoming concert…. Sir I’ll be get going and Thank you for approving my proposals….. Anneyeonghi gaseyo Sir!” she stood up and bow to me “Okay Ms. Shin I’ll be counting on you… you may go” I told her and nod to her, as she left my office.

I turn my chair around as I face the glass window of my office with a grin on my face ‘ Good thing I have Ms. Shin on my company , she really is the asset of my company…. Sooner or later I’ll be winning against theentertainment…. Against Han Woo Suk…. Hahaha I never thought I’ll be having a money maker in my own company…. Let’s wait and see’  I told to myself as I look at the building adjacent to my company which is the 성공entertainment.