CH - 43 THE BIG DAY

Start from the beginning

Finally it started the most awaited moment . I took my phone out and started recording her performance .

Her moves were just mesmerizing and the shiv tandav stotram just literally giving me the goosebumps all over my body , unknowingly I imagined myself with her . We both are dancing together looking into eachother's eyes , our hands and legs are moving in perfect rhythm . She slowly looked into my eyes with love , patience and devotion . We both lost in eachother for a while and we striked a pose .

Suddenly I came into my senses when Diya cheered wow.....!! and I continued watching her without any imagination . A thought hit my mind if a human can dance so powerfully then how it feels like watching Mahadev and maa Parvati dance .

Their each and every pose showing the grace with power , I don't like to see my sweetheart with anyone I know I'm jealous of Siddharth but I checked his profile it is crystal clear he don't have any other intentions and he really feels my sweethea...

Their each and every pose showing the grace with power , I don't like to see my sweetheart with anyone I know I'm jealous of Siddharth but I checked his profile it is crystal clear he don't have any other intentions and he really feels my sweetheart as his sister so , I shouldn't think much . I thought when I saw they both are so close together dancing with eachother .

But my eyes all are on my wife , she is a real goddess . The beauty of her dance is so enchanting .

How can anyone not fall for her

How can anyone not fall for her . I'm so lucky to have her in my life . Unknowingly I got up and dropped my phone, my hands automatically clapped when the music ended and I heard a sound of millions of claps echoed in the auditorium together with the voice everyone's heart is filled with

" HAR HAR MAHADEV "

I can see her eyes are filled with happy tears and she has a beautiful smile on her face . I literally wanna run towards her and hug her tightly . She did Namaskar and went to the backstage .

Diya spoke " Jiju your phone " . She gave my phone and made me sit . I took a deep breath and waiting for the judgement .

The other 2 performances they performed was literally mind blowing but this one hits really different it's breath taking which sent goosebumps all over my body .

I can see my hands are shaking in nervousness .

Just then the host called all the teams participated in the final round .

All the teams came and I saw my sweetheart is also a bit nervous . The host slowly started eliminating the teams and this thing is literally taking my heart out , there is a slight disappointment and also fear in everyone's eyes . I'm really so eager to see the winning moment. The host eliminated 3 teams and now only 2 teams are left .

I joined my hands and I feel I just forgot to breathe and he eliminated the bharatnatyam team . He finally announced " AND THE WINNER IS KUCHIPUDI TEAM FROM TELANGANA " .

" Yeah..!!!!!!! " I screamed and all the audience cheered . My sweetheart jumped in excitement and she cried .
All the team members hugged eachother and congratulated themselves .

The judges honoured the dance team with the shawl and the award of best performance of the year .

One of the judge praised my sweetheart and Siddharth .
I clicked her pictures and after receiving the award I can't wait to hug her I moved out from my place and my sweetheart noticed me she got down from the stage running , we both came closer and hugged eachother tightly infront of everyone .

I spoke " You did it sweetheart !!! You did it ".

She spoke " I missed you ruhaan and I won the competition ".

I can see Siddharth is smiling looking at us . I just smiled and hugged my sweetheart more tighter .

Finally the competition is over .

AUTHOR POV :

Sriya and ruhaan came back to hyderabad . Sriya and diya were welcomed by huge crowd with dhol , showering flowers and garlands .

Ruhaan and Sriya's was so surprised but not so suprised coz they know it's a big achievement and it's the first time Telangana won in IIGF competition and Diya too won the international basketball competition .

After a longtime they rested for a while in their home , Sriya and diya are surrounded by interviews .

Sriya and diya was so tierd by their interviews and for 3 days they were attending interviews and Sriya with her dance group were honoured by the state government on winning .

Ruhaan was a proud husband and a happy person .

Finally on 5 th day after her competition sriya and diya took some rest and just then the news flashed in the TV announcing the best buisness man award goes to Ruhaan Agarwal from Mumbai . Sriya was so happy and she hugged ruhaan feeling proud .

Diya spoke " congratulations Jiju and akka . You know something you both became a POWER COUPLE . Jiju became the buisness man and akka you won the best dancer award " .

Sriya hugged diya and spoke " You too won the international basketball match my sweety " .

Everyone congratulated the trio and a week later ruhaan received the award .
Sriya was proud and happy .

All the newspaper headline has only one Headline THE POWER COUPLE with pictures of Sriya and ruhaan saying the best dancer paired with the best buisness man .

After a week Ruhaan spoke to Sriya " Sweetheart let's go on a second honeymoon coz I don't wanna waste my father in law's gift " .

Sriya smiled and said " okay 👍🏻 ".

Both were happy together and on their way to their second honeymoon destination
MANALI .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

I hope you all like it ❤️

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

HAPPY MAHASHIVRATRI 🙏🏻❤️

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---