CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE

SRIYA POV :

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face . I tried to move but I couldn't . I can feel the heavy weight on my chest . It feels like my body is crushed under a rock . It's ruhaan #MyHusband who is sleeping peacefully on my chest and I don't wanna disturb his sleep . I slowly started caressing his hairs .

He started moving and he slowly opened his eyes to see me . He wished me " Good morning sweetheart " , he slowly got up and kissed my forehead .

I smiled and wished him back caressing his cheek " good morning kanna " .

I slowly got up from the bed but he pulled my saree pallu making me fall in his arms .

He slowly moved his hand on my bare waist burying his face on my neck . I closed my eyes feeling his touch .
His hands are cold but it gives me the warmth . His breathe touching my nape and he is showering kisses on my neck . Which I love the most .

I slowly moved my face rubbing my cheek with his cheek . I kissed his forehead cupping his face .

I slowly got up and went into the room blushing . He followed me but I went into the bathroom and locked the door . I can feel he is blushing too . I went towards the mirror and I cupped my face seeing how my cheeks are completely turned red . I saw the hickeys all over my neck and remembered our moments last night .
I blushed so hard and cupped my face .

How should I cover these hickeys ? I thought and I went to take a shower .

AUTHOR'S POV :

Diya and vani were sleeping peacefully in their room and they woke up with the sound of alarm . They both heard voices of everyone laughing and giggling .

They got up and went downstairs . They saw priyamvada and Anand are laughing , ruhaan came downstairs and he is also laughing so , hard .

Diya and vani saw Aditya is still sleeping on the couch . Diya remembered last night what she did to Aditya .

Vani and diya both chuckled and started laughing .

Anand controlling his laugh he tried to woke up adi by saying Adi beti ( beti : daughter ) please wakeup .

Aditya hummed in his sleep .

Diya and vani are bursting in laugh 🤣🤣
Seeing Aditya's condition .

Ruhaan took some water in his hand and sprinkled on Aditya . He got up slowly rubbing his eyes .

He saw everyone laughing and he spoke " why are you all laughing ?".

Diya spoke " Aditi you're looking so cute " .

Aditya turned towards diya and spoke " what you do mean ? Who is Aditi ? ".

Vani spoke " adi Bhai it's you , You're Aditi " .

Aditya got confused .

Just then sriya came down wearing a full neck blouse which are covering her hickeys . She saw everyone is laughing and she came down slowly . She saw Aditya and chuckled . She spoke " Adi what happened to you ? ".

Aditya got more confused he spoke " can anyone tell me what's wrong with me " .

Ruhaan bought mirror and he placed it before him .

Aditya was so flustered , frustrated and embarrassed at the same time looking his face in the mirror .

He quickly pulled out the rubber bands from his hair and the bindi from his forehead . He grabbed the comforter and covered himself fully . He screamed ahhhhhhh............... WTH ....... .