CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT

RUHAAN'S POV :

I'm so... happy to receive her gift , which is so special . I opened the box and saw there are so many letters . I picked another letter to read but my sweetheart stopped me .

She spoke " Ruhaan read my letters alone please don't read it infront of me " .

" Why ? " I asked her .

She blushed and spoke " ummm actually there are so many romantic poetic letters . I don't know what you gonna do with me after reading those " .

" Then I'm definitely gonna read it sweetheart . Today is our official first night , why to waste it . Let's make this night memorable " . I spoke in my meeky voice , caressing her cheeks and tucking her baby hairs behind her ear .

She blushed and said " Ruhaan...why so quick can't we wait ? ".

" Sweetheart if you want to take some time then I can wait for you but do you have any idea what you have done today in the morning ? It's you who started and it's me who gonna finish it " . Saying this I pounced upon her kissing her cheeks .

She wrapped me in her arms and blushed so hard . Her cheeks her so red just like an apple . I bite her left cheek slightly making her moan my name

" Ruhaan....! "  She moaned .

I like it . I whispered in her ear " call me kanna sweetheart , I wanna hear that " . I said and I slowly started moving my hand on her bare waist and started kissing her neck on her veins . She moaned kanna... and started biting her lips to control her moans . I can see the goosebumps all over her . I saw my love bite on her shoulder and I kissed it gently .

I got up moving my face towards her belly . I saw the bullet mark on her . I kissed it . I moved towards her face and made her sit , I cupped her face and spoke " please promise me sweetheart that you will never risk your life, Not even for me " .

She was about to speak but just then my phone started buzzing ...Damn... I should have left my phone in the office I thought .

I excused her and saw it's a call from some unknown number . I ignored it and I switched off my phone .

She got up and said Ruhaan... actually I didn't see your room completely will you give a room tour of your room .

" Sweetheart Never say your room it's our room . Everything about you is mine and every inch of mine is yours " . I exclaimed .

She smiled and said " okay Mr.Husband " .

" Okay so , let me show you the room " I said and I showed her the secret door which opens to my personal library .

She went in and she spoke " wow

She went in and she spoke " wow ... Kanna it's really good . I love it . Do you have any romantic novels or poetry books ? ".

" Well no sweetheart I have the collection of my buisness books , finance books which I read when I was a teen and some important files " . I told her .