CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE

AUTHOR'S POV :

Two days before diya's match .

Sriya called Aditya she spoke " Devar ji how are you ? ".

" I'm fine bhabhi and I know bro is with you and you are with my bro so obviously you both are fine & happy " . Adi replied .

Sriya smiled and spoke " You're the sole reason for this happiness in our life adi . If you didn't get the antidote on time maybe today I'm won't be talking with you " .

" Bhabhi ruhaan is just like a big brother to me and it's my responsibility to protect him and I like you bhabhi you just remind me of my elder sister . Well just forget about the past bhabhi . Let's focus on the future ".

" Fine adi . Well I tried to call you before but ruhaan told me you're so tierd and went to Goa to relax and today he told me you came to Mumbai " . Sriya exclaimed .

" Ya bhabhi last night I arrived to Mumbai ". Adi said .

Sriya spoke " great ! Are you free tonight adi ? Don't say no to me ".

Adi chuckled " Bhabhi I'm free tonight " .

" Okay I'm preparing dinner tonight so , please come " . Sriya invited adi .

" Sure bhabhi I'm excited to eat the food prepared by you ". Adi said .

Sriya spoke " Well adi do you have any food preferences ? I can cook anything you wish for " .

" Ya bhabhi actually I always wanna try Hyderabadi biryani . Can you cook that for me ? ". Adi said .

" Ofcourse adi . I am a Hyderabadi and biryani is an emotion for us and I'm sure you will fall in love with my biryani " .

Adi spoke " I'm so excited bhabhi ".

His subconscious mind spoke " haa....adi beta please tell bhabhi you are falling for her sister too . Adi shook his head to control his thoughts and spoke " Bhabhi I need to freshup I'll talk to you later and he cuts the call " .

Adi subconscious mind spoke " So , adi beta why did you tell a lie ? ".

" I never said a lie " he yelled at his thoughts .

" You are wrong you went to Delhi and secretly watched diya " . His subconscious mind said .

" Ya I went for her safety that stalker planned to kill diya by keeping his guards around her academy . I saved her and killed those bastards ". Adi shouted in frustration and tried to calm down .

He laid down on bed and slept . Well his dreams are too disturbing . He was unable to sleep .

Diya's dance in rain and her smile always flash infront of his eyes . He woke up and spoke " You are just a kiddo why are you irritating me even in my dreams ".

His subconscious mind spoke " That's not irritating adi beta you always smile whenever you see diya in your dream ".

What the hell is happening to me I think I just need to forget about her . He got up and went into bathroom for freshup .

RUHAAN'S POV :

I saw my wound is almost healed the doctor said I can do my work now .

Well that's a good sign for me .

I sat with my laptop checking my office work . I saw my sweetheart is coming I quickly hided my laptop under the bed and slept ( act ) WTH was I doing why am I hiding my laptop ? I thought . Maybe because she told me to rest .

My sweetheart carries the power to control me . I thought .

I can feel she sat beside me she slowly caressed my hair and kissed on my forehead . She was about to leave I caught her saree pallu and pulled her closer .