CH - 27 THE BATTLE

SRIYA'S POV :

I woke up and saw I was in a room alone tied to the chair . I tried to untie myself but I felt a lot of pain , I was tied with iron chains and my hands are getting worse but still I tried so hard to untie myself , even though they started bleeding .

My heart sank in sorrow thinking about ruhaan , is he okay ? How can I fall unconscious when my husband is in critical condition ? I cried .....and screamed ruhaan....! I prayed Mahadev please save my husband .

Just then the door opened and I feel someone approaching me in slow steps .

He came infront of me and grabbed my chin to his face making me shut . He is the stalker . He looked into to my eyes and spoke " Do you know where you are butterfly ? ".

Tears rolled down my eyes , my chin and hands are paining . I gave him a death glare and kept silent .

Suddenly I feel the earth shook , I feel the room is moving , no it's not just a feeling it's real and why this guy is smiling ?

He spoke " we are in a cruise butterfly " .

I looked at him shockingly , He slowly untied me , he grabbed my arm and throwed me on the bed he was about to pounce upon me but I rolled down and went out from the room , I saw I was surrounded by water I'm in middle of the ocean .

I understood I can't escape . I don't know  ruhaan is safe or not and I don't want to become a prey to this Butcher . I regretted myself , tears rolled down my eyes .

Just then the stalker came infront of me he caught me . He spoke " Butterfly you accepted your husband when he abducted you right ! Now I did the same accept me and make me yours forever .
Today I'm gonna fuck you so hard butterfly get ready for the painful pleasure " . He tried to touch me but I step aback and kicked him making him fall .

I spoke " I'm married and I never gonna allow anyone to touch me except my husband . Yes I accepted ruhaan as my husband , He is my husband not because he married me forcibly but because he respected me , cared for me and my family , he never disrespected me as you did , he never touched me without my consent , he always made me comfortable and happy . It's love not lust " .

He got up and grabbed my hair pulled me towards his room , it hurts my head hurts so badly . He pinned me towards the wall and he was about to kiss me , I grabbed the vase beside me and hit his head breaking the vase and his grip loosen on me . He screamed in pain aaahhhh ! holding his head .

I heard firing sound from the outside , I was about to go outside but he grabbed my hand, pulled me towards a door and pushed me in , the room was dark without any light I banged the door so hard but no use , there are no lights here and suddenly I feel I am unable to breathe and I started feeling dizzy which made me unconscious .

RUHAAN'S POV :

My mom came to me and told " Ruhaan sent all the guards to find Sriya , we will put all the detectives , police to find Sriya . We..will do ... ".

I interrupted in between and spoke " Mom Sriya is not just your daughter in law , she is my wife, my half , my responsibility . I will protect her at any cost " .

She spoke " Beta you're injured how can you ..? ".

" Sshh ! Maa I'm fine and about this bullet it's not a big deal for me , my sweetheart is always ready to sacrifice herself for me but it's my turn maa I won't compromise I'll get her back safe even though at the cost of my life " .

I didn't gave anyone to speak further and walked out from hospital with Aditya .

Aditya spoke " Bro I'm sorry I tried a lot but I couldn't find any information about bhabhi yet our guards are searching for her all over India " .