CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK

AUTHOR'S POV :

It's morning 🌄 9 am .

Ruhaan got a call from his secretary
" Sir , everything is arranged for our promotional ad we will start shooting the ad in the afternoon 1 pm " .

" Great ! I will come in an hour to check everything and I don't want any mistakes okay ". Ruhaan exclaimed and cut the call .

Ruhaan went downstairs and saw everyone sat for the breakfast waiting for him .

Ruhaan sat beside Sriya and Sriya served him the breakfast .

Everyone started eating and ruhaan spoke " Diya are you ready ? ".

" Yes jiju I'm ready ". Diya exclaimed .

Vani spoke " Diya all the best " .

Adi who is sitting beside diya whispered in diya's ear " kiddo don't be so excited , what if you fell off in excitement kissing the floor " .

Diya got angry and she slowly took the fork beside her poking Aditya's thigh .

Adi choked his food controlling his pain and turned towards diya who is giving him a death glare .

Ruhaan noticed them and he spoke " Adi I think from today you are not coming to my company coz as you said you are gonna work in your own company so , I won't disturb you and I'll handle diya's ad shoot " .

Adi spoke " It's ok bro I wanna see how talented this kiddo is so , let me handle this work " and he gave a death glare to diya .

Ruhaan didn't spoke anything and he silently watched them . Sriya whispered in Ruhaan's ear " I'm gonna miss you kanna " . Ruhaan smiled and pinched Sriya waist , she blushed .

After breakfast ruhaan told diya to come with Aditya as adi will explain everything about ad shoot to her .
Diya said ok and went with Aditya .

Anand and priyamvada too went in their car .

Ruhaan spoke to sriya " sweetheart come with me I never showed you my work place right so , let's go we are getting late " .

Sriya spoke " ok Mr.Husband " and kissed Ruhaan's cheek .

Both sat in the car and vani too . They dropped vani at her college and went to office .

Sriya was amazed to see the ruhaan's office it's really awesome , luxurious and she loved it . Sriya spoke " I love your work place ruhaan it's really good " .

Ruhaan smiled and just then his secretary came to ruhaan . His secretary understood Sriya is Ruhaan's wife . He greeted both of them .

Ruhaan introduced his secretary to sriya . Sriya smiled and said Namste to him .

The secretary told " sir we arranged everything and I made sure everything is perfect , you can please come and check " .

Ruhaan said " okay I'll come and check in 15 mins , did adi reached the office ? ".

" Sir actually I'm waiting for adi sir he didn't came yet " .

Just then adi came with diya .

Diya spoke " jiju your office is amazing I just love it's architecture " .

Ruhaan smiled he spoke " Diya come with me and adi take sriya to my cabin ".

" Sweetheart just wait for me " . Sriya smiled and blinked her eyes .

Ruhaan went with his secretary and diya to check the setup and arrangements made for ad shoot .

Adi took Sriya to ruhaan's cabin . Sriya loved it , she was observing ruhaan's cabin and her gaze fall on his desk she saw their wedding photo . She picked the photo gently and thought what !! Who clicked this picture I'm looking like a cry baby and look at him with zero expression but we are cute together .