❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"She's n-not an abomination! Joonie, o-our baby is not an a-a-abomination! S-she is the symbol of our l-love!" He continued to cry in Namjoon's arms and hiccuped, finding nothing that could relieve his pain. How could someone say something so terrible about their baby?

"Neither of you are." Namjoon hugged him, holding his head close to his chest.

"You both are perfect. I couldn't ask for a better family, baby. Don't think about what she said. She doesn't know what she's talking about. Our little baby will be sad if her appa is sad too. I don't want any one of my precious angels to be hurt. It's okay, baby. Stop crying. We're all here for you. Whatever that girl said doesn't make you or Nayie any different, okay? Shh, stop." He rocked back and forth, feeling the other's tears wetting his shirt and his whole body tremble in his hold.

Suddenly Seokjin jerked and groaned, his hands clutching his swollen belly tighter than before. "Joonie, it hurts," Seokjin whimpered, squirming in pain as he sat on Namjoon's lap, bending over as he clutched his stomach, tear-streaked face scrunching in pain. "T-too much." Jin said curling on himself even more. "What hurts, baby?" The brunette groaned in pain again. "Your head? Baby, tell me what hurts."

"My belly! The baby! J-joonie, I-I can't feel her!" He panted looking up with eyes filled with fear. Namjoon's face paled as he didn't waste any time calling an ambulance. His heart was pounding in his chest. A crew member was sent to tell the other members about the emergency.

Namjoon held Jin's arms the entire way until they had to be separated outside the ER. The blond pleaded the doctors to let him stay with Jin, but he wasn't allowed inside. He could hear Jin's pained cries and calls for him outside the ER, but he couldn't enter. He was so scared that he didn't even notice his tears leaking like faucet from his eyes. A painful sting crept up to his heart as he slumped on the floor. He couldn't bear to lose either of them.

Namjoon sat outside with his head between his knees as he silently sobbed uncontrollably, his entire body shaking. He was scared out of his wits, praying silently for his lover and child to be okay.

♡*:....:*♡

"Kim Namjoon?" A doctor asked and looked around the waiting room, to find the said male crying silently near the door. He shook the blond slightly by the shoulder, who stood up immediately.

"Mr Kim, Mr Kim and the baby are okay too. He's been asking for you." He immediately rushed to the room and froze. There was his love, laid in a bed with his gown pulled up to his chest with numerous cords attached on his bare belly. He rushed to the bedside and hugged him. "Jinnie, my baby, I'm so glad you're okay. I thought I'd lost both of you," Namjoon whispered into the crook of Jin's neck, his eyes getting all teary once again as he held his baby in his arms and when Jin felt wetness on his neck he immediately pulled back from the hug and cupped his lover's cheeks lovingly. "Why are you crying Joonie? I'm right here next to you and nothing happened, I'm perfectly fine. See, Nayie is also fine," he said softly as he gently wiped away the tears from Namjoon's cheeks and eyes, "Don't cry please," he pleaded and Joon nodded his head and then took Jin's hands into his own and pressed gentle kisses all over his knuckles.

"We're okay." Jin spoke softly with relief. "I'm so sorry, baby. I-I should've been more cautious over you two. I should've made you stay home where you would be safe. I-I'm sorry. I-I swore I'd never let anyone hurt you both, but I failed and I-" He was filled with guilt and regret. "I dare you to finish that sentence Kim Namjoon. We're okay. Please don't beat yourself up. I couldn't ask for a better lover or father for my baby." He pulled back and kissed the blond. "That girl caused me too much stress, therefore stressing out the baby. Because of this though, the doctor's are saying I might need to be put on bedrest." He subconsciously rubbed his belly.

"She won't get away with it. The company is already pressing charges." He smiled, glad that justice will be served for endangering Jin and the baby.

"They want me to stay over night so they can monitor the baby longer, just to be safe." Namjoon gently rubbed Jin's belly.

"I'm sorry you got hurt, baby girl. Dada loves you so much." He leaned down and gently kissed the bare, round belly. He could feel her shift at the sound of his voice then kick.

"She says she loves you too." Jin laughed and scooted over in the hospital bed, making room for his lover. The blond got the hint and crawled in the bed. Jin snuggled up to him and laid his head on the other's chest.

"Ow." He winced softly when Namjoon accidently touched the injury on his forehead. Namjoon pulled back the brown locks to get a look at the damage. There was a tiny steri-strip to hold the cut closed and bruising around the area. He couldn't help the little growl in his throat. How could someone hurt such a beautiful face?

♡*:....:*♡

"Are you ready to go home baby?" Namjoon pulled Seokjin by his waist as he hugged his baby tightly. "Mmm. I wanna cuddling with you," Jin said with a pout and his lover smiled warmly at him.

"Yaah, Kim Namjoon I can walk on my own," Jin squealed and wrapped his arms around his belly when Namjoon gently picked him up in his arms, "Hush fiesty kitty, you heard what the doctor said, no strain on your body. Now just hold on tight and I'll take you home okay," Namjoon said as he pressed a soft kiss to Jin's lips, "Thank you, and I love you and Nayie, Joonie." "And I love you and Nayie too my Jinnie."

♡*:....:*♡

A/N's: Another Oneshot finished. Do tell me if it's okay.

I love you ❤💟💜🤍💙

Vote and Comment!
Jinnieewww_____