❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁

Start from the beginning

"-in two months." Namjoon spoke with a big smile. The fans clapped and cheered happily, yelling out congratulations.

The pregnancy had no longer been a secret. The fans knew and most all were ecstatic. Jin really beat himself up for the fans they had lost, once he had broken down in tears because of that and some of the hate they got for it, but most of all he felt bad for their daughter.

"Baby, don't cry." Namjoon hugged him close, Jin's round stomach pushed against his flat one.

"I'm worried about our daughter. She hasn't done anything wrong!" He sobbed loudly. "P-people are saying such hateful things about her. What if she gets b-bullied and harassed? She didn't do anything wrong!"

"You're right. She didn't do anything wrong. So don't worry about it so much. We will always protect her. Us, the members, the managers, we will keep her safe. Now, can I see my baby's pretty smile?" He gently pushed Jin away, kissing his tears away, before pecking his lips repeatedly, causing the pregnant male to giggle.

"If you need a break to go to the bathroom or just to get away, let me know, okay babe?" Jin nodded and smiled at his boyfriend. The fan signing went smoothly other than Jin having to get up a lot to go use the bathroom and the baby trying to see how hard she could kick and stretch.

"Thank you." Namjoon thanked a fan and looked over at Jin and noticed him wince. "You okay?" He put his hand on the brunette's back. "Yeah, she's just kicking my belly really hard." He gave his lover a smile as the next group of fans lined up.

The blond leaned in, placing a hand on Jin's stomach.

"Nayie, baby, you better be nice to your appa, okay?" Namjoon scolded, patting Jin's belly. Cameras began going off like crazy. "She's been awake this whole time, I think she's getting upset." Jin huffed, rubbing his bump in circles, when she kicked hard again. "Usually, she would be still, which meant that she went to sleep. But she's been moving relentlessly."

"Try turning your chair side to side like you're rocking her." Namjoon suggested and backed away. Jin did as suggested and the kicking ceased.

"She's asleep finally." Jin gave a sigh of relief, it was really starting to hurt.

"You're doing well, this is the last group." He held the brunette's hand, resisting the urge to kiss those pretty lips.

♡*:....:*♡

"Your baby is an abomination! It was made by two men! You should've already gotten rid of it!" She hissed and spat at Seokjin. The pregnant male was so shocked he didn't know what to do.

Everything was fine a moment ago, when a young girl who didn't seem to be satisfied with the brunette's pregnancy, was eager to find faults with the male and cause disharmony. "Fucking hoe, go die with your abominated baby, slut!"

Her arm raised and Jin instinctively covered his stomach. She threw a CD case at him, the corner hitting him right in side of his forehead hard enough to break the skin. Jin hissed as he could feel his belly tighten, and the baby's movement ceasing, tears rolling down his rosy cheeks.

"Security!" Namjoon yelled pulling Jin back and guarding him with his body. Security rushed over and took the girl away as Namjoon pulled a crying Jin up from his chair and quickly carried him backstage and sat him down.

"Baby, are you okay?" He held the older's face in his hands and looked at his tear-streaked face. A drop of blood slid down from where Jin got hit. The blond was beyond pissed and worried. Jin continued to cry and clutch his stomach tightly. Namjoon pulled the smaller male to his chest in a warm and tight embrace, as Jin sobbed freely in the safeness of his lover's arms, forgetting everything else in his sorrow.