chapter 18//NSFW

The statement snapped onto him like a ton of bricks. What did you just fuckin' say? Did he have somethin' in his ear? Chucky's head shot up from your soft neck to find your eyes.

"Huh? What?" He mumbled, bewildered. Your arms leave his back to meet his bewildered wide-eyed stare. Anxiety trembled under the surface of your skin, but your eyes held a soft calmness.

"Yeah, I like you, old man." You smiled into a laugh, relief flooding into you.

"Like-like?" Charles snorted with a creased eyebrow and met your gaze.

"Preschooler." You teased and laughed into his chest. Charles barked out a laugh, squeezing you closer to him.

"Yeah right. Y'crazy for me or somethin', doll?" He chided on and tilted his head at you. You mirrored his own expression and coy smile.

"Maybeee...!" You giggled. His smile grew wider, staring at you with warmth and affection. You squeezed your eyes shut with a yipe when he started peppering your face with quick kisses.

Your phone suddenly buzzed to life, and Chucky paused his kisses to give the device a glare. He groaned in agitation, grabbing your phone and chucking it into the living room. "Fucking christ." Chucky spat, reaching back to pull your hair away from your face.

"Cuck."

"My phone!" You yelped in surprise. "I had to make several long time payments on that stupid fucking thing, Chucky!" You complained, frowning at him. Chuck could only smirk.

"I'll steal ya another." He said and you huffed.

"Yeah, okay whatever Ray." You sarcastically spoke, though your light smile was tied to playfulness. He reached in to kiss you, only to be interrupted again by a pair of pattering feet.

"Norris, when can I see my mommy?" Little Andy's voice called from your living room. He bit his lip to resist the urge to yell at the brat. He vyed to chuck the kid next.

"Shit-" You blushed, leaping off of Charles to Andy's side. You could hear the man complaining behind you as you trailed to the kid.

"We can go see her soon, Andy. She just called me asking about you." You soothed him, and wrapped his shoulders with a soft blanket from your couch.

"Yippie! I can't wait!" He cheered and squirmed under your hold of him. Andy darted back to your bedroom in a rush, and you laughed at his childish charm.

Charles pushed himself carefully off the floor with a gruff. "Ya wanna see Karen, now? Really?" He huffed, ambling to you before pushing himself onto your couch. Chucky stretched his long legs over the side of your couch with a sigh. "Ya sure you wouldn't rather do somethin' else hmm?"

You turn to stare at his lithe form, stretched to stare directly at you. Your stomach swam with a sudden warmth, a sudden desire. You bit your lip to ward the feeling away. You sharply turned your head away from him to look at your bedroom door.