The UnderVanquish Entries. - THE MEAT FACTORY. - Page 4. (Contains Spoilers.)

Mad Gaster says to dust. "I thought he would never leave, lets head back.."

Dust growls in frustration. "do you care about anyone at all!?"

Mad Gaster nods. "Of course i do, why else would i do any of this?"

Snapping his fingers, a portal appears and they walk back into the lab.

Mad Gaster says to him in a commanding tone. "Follow me..."

Dust follows and they both later show up in a large storage room, full of crates and boxes.

Mad Gaster grinning widely. "Here we go, this is our lovely room we've been prepping for the factory!

It will go over to there to our left and the ice storage to the our right of the main storage room."

He snaps his fingers and appears in front of the left side of the room. "Making this will take awhile. So put her to bed."

Dust nods, feeling bitter.

6 days later.

Dust stares coldly at the dust covered crates, that has blood at the top of it.

Mad gaster shouts out to him. "Lets start with this fresh batch of captured humans here!"

Dust nods.

He goes through the computers.

Mad Gaster turns a frightened human blue, restrains go across the young man's,forehead,arms and legs.

He is screaming for help but nobody came.

A large mechanical arm has a syringe of some kind attached to it.

It goes right into their chest.

Killing them instantly.

A female computer voice says. "D.T EXTRACTION IN PROGRESS..."

"D.T EXTRACTION COMPLETE."

One of the 100's of empty vials starts to fill up.

"SOUL EXTRACTION IN PROGRESS...SOUL EXTRACTION COMPLETE."

The restrains release the body onto a cold slab that is automatically given to it by a robot skeleton.

They take the clothes off, throwing it into something like garbage.

One robot skeleton sets it a flame and another puts it out afterwards.

The main robot skeleton starts chopping up the body, along with separating the flesh from the bone.

Getting rid of unnecessary body parts and having it disposed of.

Dust walks over to a closet, getting his medical suit on."

Mad Gaster joins him.

"hey mad-g i'll start packaging the meat this time, you put it in the freezer today, we'll have robots for this in the future right?"

Mad Gaster nods. "Yeah, that way we won't have to touch any of this..."

Walking over to the conveyor belt, they start packaging human meat.

Few hours later.

"MAD-G A HUMAN ESCAPED!"

Mad Gaster laughed. "Humans will never escape this place...None can or EVER WILL!" He presses a button, an alarm goes off.

The cameras are moving around at a faster motion. He snaps his fingers and goes through his computer and he smirked. "FOUND THEM!"

Both reappearing at the entrance. A young woman,a child and teen all glaring at Mad Gaster and Dust. "YOU ARE EVIL FREAKS! I ALWAYS KNEW MONSTERS WERE EVIL!"

Mad Gaster chuckled. "Wrong..."

Turning them blue.

Screaming in terror as he takes them to the machines.

A voice calls out in their direction. "Where am i? I woke up in darkness and now im in some cold building..."

Dust's eye-sockets darken. "M-Mr.Marsh!?"

Quickly turning around to see Mr.Marsh, before Mad Gaster could touch him. Dust shows up in front of him. "PISS OFF! HES AN ALLY AND FRIEND!"

Mad Gaster gasped happily, changing in immeditely in his mood. "An Ally!??"

He shoved dust out of the way, greeting mr.marsh. "HELLO ALLY!"

Mr.Marsh glitched. "Beware of the beast who dwells in the dark..."

His skin is suddenly light gray, his eyes are white. His clothes are gray and black.

Dust feels uneasy. "uhh. . . mr.marsh, are you alright?"

Mr.Marsh says to them both in an empty tone. "We will see each other again, my friends...just know, the others are safe as well."

Mad Gaster raises his right bonebrow up. "Huh?"

He reaches for Mr.Marsh only to see him disappear before his very eye-sockets.

He mouthed. "What the fuck..."

Dust says in a confused tone to Mad Gaster. "What in the name of Monsterkind just happened?"

"I don't know dust, but let's just drop it for now and finish with the last batch of humans."

Dust nods, turning back to the frightened humans.

1 day later.