The UnderVanquish Entries. - THE MEAT FACTORY. - Page 3. (Contains Spoilers.)

Start from the beginning

Mad Gaster bowed. "Thank you for your kindness."

He snaps his fingers, summoning a portal.

Shoving dust into it, quickly getting his skeleton dragon into the void. It closes behind him.

Dust snaps.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM LATELY?"

Mad Gaster snickered. "Oh relax, you are just seeing my serious side. It's great right?"

Dust growled. "If this is you when you're serious, then don't be! I rather you, your goofy,silly insane self then what i've seen so far...I don't like this side of you."

Mad Gaster chuckled. "That was only part of my personality I have shown to all of you, not 100% I never truly revealed my whole self. I mean i have my moments of showing this side, but i find it best to show the more milder half, the more sily,goofy part...Otherwise, you might not like me.

I have been truly myself during this splended journey of ours, so no worries, i will be my charming,silly usual self that you have all seen when we return. I won't be 100% myself all the time, lad. So relax. I might even be kind when 100% around you all, i mean we are allies after all.

I find you all interesting and not getting along, would just ruin things, would it not?

i just want to get this done during this misson of ours. Again, no worries, it is almost over and done with. Then later on we will be friends in the future, won't that be grand lad?"

Dust glares at Mad-Gaster. Thinking to himself. *friends with you? yeah right...unless you change your tone towards me then you can shove it.*

Mad-Gaster grinning. "Everything will work out, i promise. Now come on."

A few hours later, after lots of AU raids. 

"FIENDS, YOU DARE ATTACK ANOTHER HUMAN AND MONSTER! NOT ON MY WATCH!"

Mad Gaster looks to see ink. He mumbled. "Ugh! not this idiot again."

Ink points at both Mad Gaster and Dust. "You cannot possibly be the same dust that works with Gaster, you are corrupt! Your actions are pure evil!"

Mad Gaster laughs. "What killing off evil humans? Protecting monsters from them?"

Ink gets out a black vial and drinks it. "YOU ALSO KILLED MONSTERS AND FOR WHAT EXACTLY?"

Mad gaster replied calmly. "Food for a meat factory, for Horror and his friends. It's a surprise gift, to speed up Gaster's goals, to help out allies and friends."

Ink snapped. "YOU ARE BOTH TWISTED AND OH MY GOSH, IS THAT HER!? TORI? DUST, WHAT HAS HE DONE TO MAKE YOU HELP WITH THIS MADNESS? THERE IS NO WAY YOU LIKE ANY OF IT! ITS AWFUL!"

Dust's eye-sockets darken, speechless.

Mad Gaster yawned. "Look, we're trying to stop starvation towards friends of ours by weaning them off over time with things they enjoy devouring. So piss off."

Ink snaps his fingers and reappears in front of dust. "you don't have to keep helping him, i can tell you don't like any of this, i see it now..."

Dust says to him in a bitter tone. "I have too.."

Ink replied in a confused way. "what? why?"

Dust raises his right bonebrow. "to help my friends...I mean, there might be other ways, but so far his plans with this factory seem reasonable. But he should have talked to gaster first, about it."

Ink replied. "gaster is really serious about his goals isn't he? saving the omniverse, stopping resets and genocides. the whole thing with toriel and her soul."

Both dust and mad gaster nod.

Ink sighs. "I did mention to you before Dust, that i am guardian of the omniverse, i wasn't right in the head that day when i declined Gaster's offer. I will accept his offer and become his ally, but only if he has no intentions of becoming a evil dictator,taking over the omniverse and causing harm to others. that he is not lying about his goals."

Dust chuckled. "he didn't lie about his goals or anything he told you, it was all true. now when he said before that he wanted to take over and rule, he didn't mean actual take over, but more like watching and protecting. Just being a protective guardian, someone who watches over universes, protects and guards. fixes the problems there and if once so. prevents any future ones.

his loyalty is towards monsterkind."

Ink replied with relief in his voice. "he sounds amazing, but mad gaster right now sounds like a real jerk! from my doodle sphere, you both did unspeakable things to humans! bad,good and even killed monsters that got in the way...that mistake and now you have a really bad reputation now. dust, sometimes goals can go a bit too far, maybe i can help somehow?"

Mad Gaster laughs. "I doubt you would really help us, this all sounds like complete bullshit to me."

Dust growls briefly. "Let's just go back to the lab, we have the parts to build the meat factory and ice storage room. we also have enough meat to do for a while."

Ink sighs. "I will visit you guys later in the future...see how you're doing. But be warned, you have a bounty hunter after all you. I have seen wanted posters."

Mad Gaster grins. "Yeah, hes fun! Lots of fights with that guy!"

Ink gasped. "You fought him, while she was being carried along a skeleton dragon!? that is not only careless but just plain stupid! One of you should be at the lab with her instead!"

Dust shaking his head. "we have been fine on our own, we're on our way back to the lab anyways. mad-g and i will tell our friends everything later on..." Thinking to himself. *If Ink has been watching both mad-gaster and i during our travels then why act confused? yeah something is off. . ."

Ink sighs again. "I wish you all the best of luck then..." He snaps his fingers and disappears before them.