CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS

Start from the beginning

Scene change to ruhaan

Ruhaan felt something is incomplete and there is so much of sudden silence in his surroundings . He know the cause it's Sriya . Without her he feels he is incomplete and lonely .

But he cheered himself and thought , well I know I missing my sweetheart badly but it's okay it's time to focus on my work and I know when she wins the competition the smile on her face is worth waiting .

Ruhaan got ready and went to office with his dad . Anand spoke " Ruhaan when are you gonna launch our new sports shoe brand ? ".

" Well dad the ad shoot is completed and the editing also done but for production , it takes some time so , before this weekend we are gonna launch our brand new sports collection " . Ruhaan exclaimed .

His dad nodded and spoke " well that's good beta and stay focused on the work ".

Ruhaan got busy with his work and so he was so focused .

It's afternoon and he got a call . It's from Sriya . He quickly lift the call and spoke in excitement before Sriya spoke anything " sweetheart....!! I miss you " .

Sriya said " but I didn't missed you at all kanna " .

Ruhaan spoke in a bit low upset tone " what ! How can you forget me sweetheart . You didn't even miss me at all " .

Sriya chuckled and said " I will never forget you for a minute ruhaan you are always in my thoughts so , how can I miss you " .

Ruhaan smiled listening to her . He spoke " Love you sweetheart ".

" Love you too kanna ". Sriya exclaimed .

Ruhaan asked " How is your dance practice going on sweetheart ? ".

" Well , everything is good ruhaan and we are gonna perform shiv tandav , my dance teacher son is doing the shiv role and I'm doing the role of Maa parvathi ".

Ruhaan fisted his hand in anger and his knuckles went white and he kept listening to her .

" You know my Siddharth Annaya ( brother ) also won many awards in kuchipudi dance . So , mam paired us together " .

Ruhaan spoke " Sweetheart I'll talk to you later " and he cut the call feeling jealous .

He spoke to himself Why am I jealous ? She is my wife and I trust her but I don't trust that guy . She feels him like a brother but what if he has any other intentions like that stalker ? Ruhaan scoffed at his thoughts and thought a plan .

Sriya thought maybe he might be busy with work so , he cut the call. she put a pout and left for her dance practice .

It's evening 7 pm and Sriya was so tired , she took blessings of her dance teacher and she went home .

Sriya went into her room and got freshup . She had her dinner with her family . After dinner she called ruhaan but he didn't lift the call . Sriya felt upset . She thought wow....! You always say that I miss you sweetheart and I'm gonna miss you badly but now you are not lifting my calls . Huh....! She scoffed and went into her room .

She took Ruhaan's shirt which she bought with her . She changed her clothes wearing shorts and ruhaan's shirt and she slept .

It's midnight 12 'O' clock and Sriya is sleeping peacefully . She felt so relaxed all of a sudden feeling the pain in her feet are eased . She smiled in sleep and she felt a feathery touch on her cheeks . She turned aside and her hand was wrapped in something harder . She opened her eyes slowly and she was hell shocked seeing ruhaan beside her , she was about to scream but ruhaan put his hand on her mouth to stop her .