I Guess Not

✨Dialogue based chapter this time. -Bean✨  

"I want to be there while you talk to Kaveh, though." Tighnari said.

"How come?" Cyno inquired.

"Well, just to uh...prevent you from going psycho mode on him. I mean, he only kicked me. It just happened to be in a particularly sensitive place." Tighnari said. Cyno growled a bit.

"He's gonna pay for it nevertheless." He grumbled.

~

After a long discussion and various degrees of sexual talk, the two set off to Kaveh and Alhaitham's dorm. Cyno was furious, but Tighnari was more scared that Cyno would kill Kaveh. 

It didn't matter much, because soon enough they had arrived. Cyno knocked at the door, waiting for someone to answer. The two waited for a minute, still hearing nothing. Then, Tighnari's ears perked up and he held his head against the door.

"I think they're having sex." Tighnari said to Cyno.

"I don't hear anything." Cyno replied.

"Yeah, but I have better hearing." Tighnari stated.

"Okay, but what makes you think they're fucking?" Cyno asked, tilting his head.

"I hear moaning and skin slapping together." Tighnari said. Cyno's nose wrinkled.

"Ew..."He said. 

"Maybe we should just...leave?" Tighnari asked sheepishly. 

"No. I'll just text them." Cyno said, putting his hands on his hips. 

"Cyno, you realize that all of this is just because Kaveh kicked me in the dick, right?" Tighnari asked. 

"It doesn't fucking matter where he kicked you! He kicked you!" Cyno complained. He whipped out his phone and started aggressively typing. 

"There," he said after a while, "I texted Kaveh."

"What did you say?" Tighnari asked eagerly.

"Doesn't mater. Underlying point: I'm fucking pissed." Cyno said. Tighnari shook his head. 

"Please...just don't hurt him." He said. Cyno kissed Tighnari gently on the forehead. 

"Don't worry. Your wish is my command." Cyno said. Tighnari smiled. 

"I dunno about you, but I am hunnnnngry!" He said, swaying his head from side to side. 

"To be honest, I'm kind of scared to go back to another café." Cyno admitted. 

"That's alright. We can just make our own food, hm?" Tighnari said, shaking Cyno's shoulder lightly. 

"Yeah, sounds good." Cyno replied. 

~

The two walked off back to Tighnari's dorm. It was a bit inconvenient because of the distance, but the two were able to keep each other company. As they were walking and talking, Cyno got an idea.

"Hey, Nari. Wanna hear a joke?" He asked.

"Is it actually gonna be funny?" Tighnari asked skeptically. 

"Yes. Now, how does a cookie check up on their friend?" Cyno asked, smiling wide. 

"I dunno. What?" Tighnari said. 

"....Or-eo okay!" Cyno finished. He chuckled to himself.

"See, it's funny because 'are you' sounds like 'Oreo'." Cyno said. 

"Babe, I love you, but you need to stop with the dad jokes." An exasperated Tighnari said. 

"They're not dad jokes!" Cyno pouted. 

~

Eventually, they reached their destination. Tighnari's stomach was audibly growling. 

"Are you craving something in particular?" Cyno asked, hugging Tighnari. 

"Hm...could you make me scrambled eggs or something? I'm not really that picky. And uh...there's actually something I wanna talk about with you." Tighnari said. 

"Yeah, of course. You can talk to me about anything." Cyno said comfortingly. 

"So, when I got into that fight with Kaveh earlier, he asked he if I was in fox heat or something. And, uh...since I'm part fox...he was actually right." Tighnari said, looking down at his feet. 

"I didn't know that," Cyno said, "but does that affect you at all? Like, what should I know about it?" 

"Well, do you know what being in heat means?" Tighnari asked. 

"Not really, actually." Cyno said. 

"Well, some people call it 'mating season'. When all the animals get horny and procreate." Tighnari explained.

"Huh...so you'll just be very horny this month or something?" Cyno asked. 

"Erm...relatively. But, I definitely have a stronger urge to do so in this time of the year, so don't be surprised if I'm not always in the mood to fuck." Tighnari said. 

"Anything else?" Cyno asked. 

"Well, it also makes me kind of sensitive."

"Physically?"

"Emotionally." 

"Huh."

"And, Cyno, just know that I love you, okay?" 

"Yeah....thank you."  

✨460 READS?!? You are more than numbers to me, genuinely. Thank you if you've stuck around to read this far. I appreciate you <3 Bean✨