Hurts in a good way (S)

✨NSFW in this chapter. You've been warned. Note: I won't put anything important to the plot in this chapter, so if you don't like smut, just skip to the next chapter and you're good  -Bean✨

With that, Cyno found an energy drink in the fridge and took a sip before handing the rest of the can to Tighnari.

"Here you go. Lemme know once you're ready." Cyno said, smiling.

"One *gulp* second..." Tighnari said, taking a swig before wiping his lips on his arm and standing up.

"Ready." Tighnari replied. With that, the two set off and walked into one of the empty rooms.

~

Tighnari POV

I'm really tired, but I'm sure this'll wake me up. As we enter the bedroom, he closes the door behind us and holds my hand. We sit together on the bed, and he looks at me with a serious, yet sympathetic expression. 

"Nari, you have to promise me something." He tells me. 

"Uh...what is it?" I ask. 

"You haven't done this. Boy or girl. Correct?"

"...C-correct." 

"Well, I've had sex with girls, but not with boys, as I said before. But, if you're uncomfortable, we can stop immediately. We don't have to do this, okay?" He asks.

"No, no. I can do this. Just try not to split me in half..." I say. He smirks. 

"Well, it depends. Do you want to be split in ha-"

"NO." 

"Okay, just checking~"

"Don't get any weird ideas, Cyno." 

"Party pooper."

"You asked me if I'm comfortable! Isn't this supposed to be my choice?" I ask him. He puts his hands up in defeat. 

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry, babe." He says. I sigh. 

"It's okay. So uh...what do I do now?" I ask him. 

"Well...do you want dry or wet?"

"Dry or wet what?" 

"Ugh...do you want to take the clothes off and go full on, or keep the clothes on and just tease?" Cyno asks me. 

"I guess..wet?" I say nervously. He nods and starts to take his shirt off. 

"Damn..." I say, staring in awe at his muscles and perfectly tanned body. 

"Damn what?" 

"You're really fucking hot." I say, without even thinking. 

"T-thanks." He responds, a bit flustered. 

~

He pauses for a few seconds, before taking off the rest of his clothes. Just the sight of him is enough for me to want to pounce on him and fuck him until I can't move, but I resist it. And goddamn, he wasn't lying about the size. 

"Hey, you just gonna sit there?" He asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh! uhm..." I start to say, but he reaches over to me and takes my shirt, pants, and underwear off. I feel really embarrassed like this, and move my hands and arms to hide my dick. He smiles, kisses my cheek, and move my arms away. 

"Don't hide it, Nari. I want to see~" He says. I feel my face get hot. He creeps up to me, crawling across the bed until his body is touching mine. I feel something pressing against my lower abdomen, and look down to see his dick against mine.

"Lie down, onto your back." He instructs me. I haven't done this, so I simply comply. 

"Good boy." He says. He waits a second or two, then starts stroking my member, feeling it throb in his hand. Once it's fully hard, he moves his hands away and plops his mouth onto it. He starts rubbing his own dick with one hand, and uses his other to trace circles on my chest lightly, tickling me. 

Involuntarily, I start thrusting, feeling his lips and tongue covering me. I moan loudly, tears welling in my eyes. He doesn't even seem to have a gag reflex, and takes my dick deeper into his throat. 

"Ah! C-cyno, I'm g-gonna cum!" I cry, barley able to say a cohesive sentence. He nods his head a bit, before continuing to suck, even harder this time. I can't hold back and shoot my cum into his mouth. He swallows it, and pulls his mouth off of my dick. 

He licks his lips and smiles, a bit out of breath, but feeling accomplished. 

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" He asks me. 

"N-no. It felt good, actually." I admit, feeling kind of dizzy. 

"By the way, Cyno," I continue, "is that it? Are we done?"  He laughs and shakes his head 'no'. 

"No. That was just the beginning!" He says eagerly. 

"This is the part where you rip my ass in half now?" I ask.

"Yeah." He responds. He takes some of the remaining cum off of my dick, and flips me over onto my stomach. He coats it on his fingers and shoves it up my ass, and I shudder from the feeling. 

"Okay, I'm gonna go in? Are you ready?" He asks me. 

"Y-yeah, just go in slowly." I respond. He nods, and slides in the tip. I already feel myself getting hard again. He continues, before the pain is almost unbearable. 

"H-how far are you?" I ask weakly. 

"Eh....a bit more than halfway?" He says. I take a deep, shaky breath in. 

"Okay...keep going." I tell him. Without hesitation, he keeps pushing his length in, before I feel him hit something inside me that feels almost heavenly and agonizing at the same time. I moan uncontrollably, and start stroking my dick to distract myself from the feeling. 

"I hit your 'pleasure spot'." Cyno tells me. 

"It feels good....and awful." I say. He chuckles a bit under his breath and pulls out a little, before thrusting back into me. Tears are rolling down my cheek and I move my ass to ease out the pain. 

"Do you want me to cum inside or out?" He asks. 

"In...?" I reply. He continues thrusting, before he finally stops and I feel something warm filling me. He pulls out, and I feel the same warm fluid dripping out of my hole. 

"Are we...done for real this...time?" I ask him, still moaning from the feeling of it. 

"If you want to be, then sure." He says. 

"There are more positions?!?" I yelp. 

"Mmhm." 

"Fuck..."

"Is that a no~?"

"Uh....let's keep going." 

"Fuck yeah!" 

~

This is going to be a looooong night. 

~

But even if he breaks my back, it's worth the pain. 

Because how could I say no to such a big cock?

Ahem.

I mean, how could I say no to Cyno?