After

✨I wrote a smut chapter but I hated myself for doing so, and it is now deleted. Just know they finished having smex and you're good to go -Bean✨

Tighnari didn't know what would happen if Cyno admitted he loved Tighnari too. And that's because Tighnari didn't think he did. And even so, as the General Mahamatra, Cyno was a master in keeping a poker face. ...And of course, how to detect lies.

~

Kaveh & Alhaitham's dorm

"It's okay, babe! We can get cleaned up way faster than two hours. Don't worry." Alhaitham said. Kaveh sighed and hugged Alhaitham tightly.

"Yeah, I hope so." Kaveh said. 

The two made their way to the bathtub, and Kaveh sat down while Alhaitham turned on the water. Once it was at a comfortable temperature, Alhaitham sat behind Kaveh and hugged him while washing the mess off of him. 

It was so amazing; having someone to love and to trust, and to just be a best friend. Alhaitham kissed Kaveh's cheek.

"Thank you, babe~" He said.

"What did I do?" Kaveh asked.

"For being amazing." Alhaitham replied, and kissed Kaveh again.

"In or out of bed?" Kaveh asked teasingly.

"You know what I mean." Alhaitham said.

~

After a few minutes, the two were clean. Kaveh stepped out of the shower and didn't bother to put a towel on. It wasn't like Alhaitham didn't just fuck him a few minutes ago. He'd seen Kaveh naked plenty, to the point where he wasn't really embarrassed anymore. 

Alhaitham, however, disliked the idea, and handed a towel to Kaveh and one to himself.

"Dry yourself, Kaveh. I don't want you getting sick." Alhaitham said. Reluctantly Kaveh agreed. For the sake of pleasing Alhaitham, he would oblige. 

"You're planning on drinking tonight, right? I can be the dd, or we can walk." Alhaitham added. Kaveh looked at Alhaitham blankly, before bursting out laughing.

"Of course I'm drinking, ya dummy!" He laughed. Alhaitham facepalmed and sighed heavily. 

"Why did I even ask..." He groaned. Kaveh just smirked, wrapped his arms around Alhaitham and kissed his neck.