Ready? (S)

✨Haha a bit of smut in this chapter because sure why not -Bean✨

"Cyno, thank you." He says, voice muffled by the cushions in front of his face. I smile.

"You're welcome."

It's still mid-morning, so I'm not quite sure what I should make for Nari to eat. 

"Nari, what do you want?" I ask. No reply. I walk up to him on the couch and kneel down to see him. I think he's sleeping, so I decide to just make pancakes for him. 

~

✨Time skip until the food is ready bc I'm not fuckin' Gordon Ramsay and I can't write about cooking :') -Bean✨

I put the food onto a plate and walk it over to a sleeping Nari. I shake him lightly and his ears twitch. 

"Heyyy sleepy. I made you food~" I say quietly. He yawns. 

"Nyeh....thank you." He says. Tiredly he grabs a pancake off the plate and takes a bite. The whole time his eyes remain closed. 

"Hey, how are your buddies?" I ask him. He chuckles a bit. 

"Still hurts." He says, swallowing loudly. 

"I'll get you an ibuprofen." I say, walking away and setting the plate on his lap. After a minute I return with a glass of water and two pills. 

"This should help," I say, and hand it over to him. He swallows it swiftly. 

"Thank you." He says, opening his eyes, and smiles at me. 

"Hey," he continues, "can I repay the favor?" Tighnari asks me. 

"Uhm...what kind of payment?" I ask nervously. I knew what he was insinuating, but I never expected him to act like this. He seemed like a bottom to me. 

"Hehe~" 

"What kind of response is that?!?" 

"Cyno. Don't play dumb~"

"Nari, I'm not opposed, but you're already broken. I don't want to break you even more." I say. He groans in retaliation. 

"But that's the point! I can't get hurt further, so might as well, right?" He asks me playfully. 

"It's literally like..." I glance at my phone. "...It's 10 a.m! You won't be able to walk for the rest of today basically."

"How are you already this horny?" I ask him. He shrugs. 

"I dunno. Why are you so hot?" He asks. I facepalm. 

"At least wait until tonight, okay?" I tell him. He crosses his arms like a little kid. 

"I don't want to wait that long, Cy! I want your stick in my hole." He says. My face starts to burn. 

"Don't phrase it like that!" I say, very flustered. 

"Okay, let me rephrase then. I want your cum filling up my asshole. Now." Tighnari says calmly. 

"I swear to the Archons..." I mutter. 

"Pleeeaseeee?" He begs. I have to admit, I want take up on that offer. 

"Tonight, okay?" I tell him. He sighs. 

"Fine. But I have a question. Actually, two." He says. 

"Yeah?" 

"Top or bottom, and uh...how long?" He asks. 

"First option, and 6 to 7 hard..." I say, looking at the ground. I finally look back up to him, to see his eyes wide open in shock. 

"I don't think that'll fit..." He whispers. 

"Uh...then we don't have to." I say nervously. 

"No, I want to. Maybe just don't go all the way in?" He asks. 

"Y-yeah, sure." I say. 

"Hey, is there a spare bedroom or something? I'm kinda tired too." I ask. Tighnari points to an open room. 

"Yeah, go over there. Since my roomies are gone, you can choose any of them."

"Alright. Lemme know if you need something."

"Adios, amiga!" 

"It's amigo." I correct. 

"Close enough." 

~

I walk into the bedroom, closing the door behind me and sit on the bed. I dunno, but talking about that made me hard and I don't want him to see me like this. At least...not yet. 

I unbuckle my pants and release my dick from my boxers, and start stroking it. Before I go back out I need to finish up what Nari started for me. I continue to jerk myself off, trying to keep my noises quiet. 

After a little while, I'm able to finish off and cum onto my own hand. I'm scared for him to see me like this, so I very quickly clean myself up. I zip up my pants and throw my pile of paper towels away. I take a few deep breaths, and stand up before exiting the room, no longer hard and ready to face Tighnari again. 

Tighnari POV

I'm still on the couch, eating away at the pancakes he made for me. Cyno telling me that he's leaving makes me kind of sad, but thankfully, I don't think he noticed that I'm hard as a brick. It gives me time to calm myself down, at least. I check my phone, and it's only 10:23. Damn. 

I close my eyes once I'm done with the food, and don't even notice as I fall...asleep...

Spectator POV

It's around 7 p.m, and Cyno exits his room. He walks over to Tighnari, who somehow has still been passed out since 10. He shook his shoulders lightly. 

"Hey, Nari. It's seven, if you want to." Cyno said. Tighnari tugged on his ears. 

"Mommm, five more minutessss." He whined. Cyno raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm not your mom, baby. It's me, Cyno." He said, chuckling a bit. Tighnari looked up.

"Oh..hi." He said. He held his arms out for a hug. Cyno kneeled down to be at Tighnari's level since he was lying down on the couch. The two joined in a sweet embrace, before Tighnari finally pulled away. 

"Yeah, I think I want to." He said. 

"Like, now?" Cyno asked. Tighnari nodded his head. 

"Mmhm. But can you check the mini-fridge for a Red Bull? I'm still kinda sleepy." 

"Alright. Hey, Nari? I have a question."

"What's up?"

"Is this your first time?" 

"Uh...yeah. You?"

"No. It's not, but you're the first boy."

"Hm. Is that all you wanted to ask, Cy?"

"Well, it was kind of a prequel question. I just wanted to know your stamina levels. Which is why I think Red Bull would be helpful." 

"Probably. Wait--stamina is a factor?!?"

"Yeah. Thrusting and stuff, y'know?" 

"Oh, fuck..." 

"You'll be okay. We can go slow. I know how to do this..."

"But I thought you said I was the first boy you've fucked...?"

"Yes, but I'll figure it out, okay?" 

"Okay."

~

With that, Cyno found an energy drink in the fridge and took a sip before handing the rest of the can to Tighnari.

"Here you go. Lemme know once you're ready." Cyno said, smiling. 

"One *gulp* second..." Tighnari said, taking a swig before wiping his lips on his arm and standing up. 

"Ready." Tighnari replied. With that, the two set off and walked into one of the empty rooms.