Wait

There was no point in worrying now; it would only distract Tighnari from acing his test. 

It felt as if only mere minutes had passed, but eventually it was 3pm, and Tighnari had to take the test. 

He nervously speed-walked over to the building. He arrived just in time when the professor started talking.

"Hello. I assume all of you studied well for the test today. Come to the front and grab a paper, and then you shall begin." The professor said. Tighnari exhaled heavily and went to the front of the building to get the test. As he walked back to his seat, he looked at the questions and slapped his hand over his mouth to prevent himself from swearing loudly. 

He had studied like hell, but he never knew he'd have to individually label each segment of a Avidia Leopard's intestinal tract! 

~

After a grueling half hour, Tighnari finished the quiz and handed it to the professor. 

"Nice work, Tighnari. You have a bright future ahead of you~" He said. Tighnari nodded and thanked him, before exiting the building and heading back to his dorm. 

He had silenced his phone before the test began, so he wasn't sure if Cyno had texted him again. To his surprise, it wasn't Cyno, but Kaveh.

(Over text:)

-3:13-

Kaveh--hey did cyno ask you if haitham and i can come over for tcg

-3:45-

Tighnari--Yes and yes

Kaveh--nice he said it was 7 right

Tighnari--Yeah. I just took a quiz, wish me luck

Kaveh--luck

-3:56-

Kaveh--bye gtg haitham wants to fuck me again lol

Tighnari--TMI KAVEH

Kaveh--haitham says hi

Tighnari--Tell him I say hi as well

(End of text)

Tighnari clicked his phone off, not expecting Kaveh to respond anytime soon. In classic Kaveh fashion, both he and Cyno had to listen to his drunk rants about 'how big Alhaitham's cock is', and 'how messy it was'. Along with the unnecessary information that the two liked spending a lotttt of time doing the deed.

There was nothing more to do than to stay at home and wait, so that's exactly what Tighnari  did---wait. He still had a billion questions to ask Cyno, but he had a plan.

Despite his demeanor, Cyno was a lightweight when it came to drinking. A cup and a half of beer, wine, or anything alcoholic, and he was drunk as hell. So, if he confessed to Cyno whilst he was drunk, it would be fine the next day. Either Cyno would reject him and then forget the whole thing happened in the morning, or he'd accept him and then....

Then....

Tighnari didn't know what would happen if Cyno admitted he loved Tighnari too. And that's because Tighnari didn't think he did. And even so, as the General Mahamatra, Cyno was a master in keeping a poker face. ...And of course, how to detect lies.