Fun

✨Horny stuff in this chapter. -Bean✨

"I love you too, Nari. But I'd really appreciate it if you let me cu-"

"NO. No dirty talk."

"Fine. But we can have fun tonight?"

"...Sure."

~

Tighnari POV

I can't believe that this is real. Cyno went from a solitary but close best friend, to a clingy, horny, boyfriend. It's not bad per say, but goddamn, is it new. And, to be honest, he's good in bed. I'm actually quite looking forward to having sex again with him, but my poor ass still hurts.

He keeps giving me hickeys, and they kind of hurt a bit. But on the other hand, it was also kind of sexy.

"C-cyno," I say weakly and out of breath, "you're gonna make me hard if you keep doing this..." He doesn't seem to mind that much.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asks me. I sigh. In truth, I didn't mean that it would make me hard. I was already hard. But I don't think he notices.

~

Spectator POV

Cyno nuzzled up to Tighnari, holding him close. His back was turned, so Cyno was holding on to him like a sloth. He moved his arm to Tighnari's front side, feeling something poking up at his hand. Though he knew exactly what it was, he kept his mouth shut.

Cyno leaned a bit closer to Tighnari, and whispered in his ear: "I'm quite looking forward to your performance tonight."

"Cy...I'm not performing anything..." Tighnari said. Cyno smirked to himself. He loved to see Tighnari squirm.

"Not in that way, Nari. I want to try something new tonight~" Cyno said seductively. He moved his hand bit farther down, rubbing little circles onto Tighnari's thigh.

"W-what are you doing?" Tighnari asked sheepishly.

"Well... What do you want me to do?" Cyno asked, feeding into the sexual tension in the room. He moved his hand onto Tighnari's penis through his clothes, squeezing it a tiny bit. Tighnari's ears perked up and he started thrusting involuntarily, before quickly removing Cyno's hand and moved his hands to cover his crotch.

"Cyno what the fuck?!" He asked angrily. Cyno got a bit scared, but kept up the sex talk.

"Admit it, you liked it~" He giggled.

"I...uh...you..." Tighnari stammered.

"Can I keep going?" Cyno asked playfully.

"But I don't want to get hurt. I already told you that!" Tighnari protested.

"No dick. Just pleasuring you?" Cyno asked, inching his hand back to Tighnari's nether region.

"Um...I guess so. But just don't be crazy." Tighnari said. With that, Cyno didn't hesitate to pull down Tighnari' pants and boxers from the side, relieving the tightness in his pants. He grabbed the other's member, feeling it throb. Then, ever so slowly, he began to pull up and down on it.

Again, Tighnari began thrusting. Cyno himself was getting turned on, but focused on pleasuring Tighnari as the main priority. He continued to stroke Tighnari's dick, going a bit faster to build to the pleasure.

Tighnari whimpered, moaning loudly as Cyno picked up the pace. He put his hand on top of Cyno's, forcing him to move faster. The thrusting became more aggressive, as he was chasing that wonderful high. Soon enough, he was at his climax.

"Cyno, k-keep going....I f-feel it happening s-soon..." Tighnari moaned. Cyno made a note of it, slowing down to make Tighnari beg for more. He moaned loudly one last time, before shooting his seed on the bed and onto Cyno's hand.

Panting, Tighnari finally spoke again.

"Thank you...that felt amazing." He said.

"I'm glad you liked it, babe." Cyno said, letting go of Tighnari's penis.

Because," Cyno added, "there's a lot more where that came from." Tighnari sighed. Just what had he gotten himself into?

~

The two had been snuggling for a bit, until; suddenly Tighnari's phone buzzed, startling him. He picked it up. It was a text from Kaveh.

Over text:

Kaveh--hey sry abt earlier

Tighnari--Why did you fucking kick me?!?!

Kaveh--...

Kaveh--idk whore

Tighnari--That's not an answer

Kaveh--gfy

Tighnari--Are you okay mentally? Like actually

Kaveh--aaaanyways toodles

Tighnari--Kaveh what the fuck

(No response)

(End of text)

"Hey Cyno?" Tighnari said, clicking his phone off.

"What's up?"

"Kaveh texted me." Tighnari explained.

"What'd he say?" Cyno asked, looking over Tighnari's shoulder. Tighnari showed him the texts. After reading them, Cyno clenched his fists.

"That motherfucker." He said finally.

"You don't have to unfriend him because of me! I deserved it anyways..." Tighnari said, slowing down at the end of his sentence.

"No. No it was not. I swear, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!" Cyno said angrily. Tighnari sighed and turned around to kiss Cyno's cheek.

"You don't have to do that." He whispered.

"You can't make me not give him what he deserves, Nari." Cyno said.

"Seriously, Cyno! Don't break your friendship because of me." Tighnari pleaded.

"He's an asshole anyways." Cyno stated, giving Tighnari a kiss in return.

"He doesn't deserve you." Cyno added.

"For me and Haitham, please don't kill him!" Tighnari begged.

"Can I at least make sure he knows what he did was fucked up?" Cyno asked.

"As long as it doesn't involve violence." Tighnari said.

"Besides, it's my job to break your dick! Not his. And at least with us it's consensual!" Cyno complained.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But when are you planning to 'bring him to justice'"? Tighnari asked. Cyno passed for a moment, thinking.

"Hm...I guess....asap." Cyno said, squeezing Tighnari's hand lightly.

"I want to be there while you talk to Kaveh, though." Tighnari said.

"How come?" Cyno inquired.

"Well, just to uh...prevent you from going psycho mode on him. I mean, he only kicked me. It just happened to be in a particularly sensitive place." Tighnari said. Cyno growled a bit.

"He's gonna pay for it nevertheless." He grumbled.

Cynariजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें