chapter 7•

robin

"Holy shit" I said, I didn't know what to say. "I'm so fucking sorry finney. You don't deserve that at all. Why would Bruce do that?" I said. "I don't know.. I really thought he had changed after he stopped making fun of me. Guess they're still best friends." He said and I saw a teardrop from his eye. "That's why when you told me that uh.. Alicia had done what she did I got so upset. Of course anyone would be upset but I was mad because I told myself I'd never let that happen again. I really wasn't okay after jayden did that to me."

We got to my house. "We'll talk inside. Let's go." We walked in and I saw my uncle. "Uncle Jim, this is Finney. Is it fine if he sleeps here?" I said "No problem but I thought y'all were sleeping at Bruce's?" He said "Plans changed, don't worry about it. Thank you!" I grabbed finneys arm and dragged him upstairs. "Sorry my house isn't big. My beds a queen so we can sleep there but I'll sleep on the ground too if your uncomfortable" I said

"No no im fine with that" He said and I smiled. We watched a movie and finney went to the bathroom his phone rang, it was Bruce and I answered. "Finney? Oh my god im so sorry I can explain I swear" he said through the phone. "Finneys at the bathroom. We're watching a movie fuck off and leave him be." I said. "Please robin just let me talk to him"

"What the fuck is wrong with you man? You're seriously so shitty. Leave us be." I hung up. Then my phone rang and it was Vance. "I said fuck off." Into the phone "Robin im in the bathroom. Why's Bruce so worried? Why did y'all leave and what happened?" He said "It's not my thing to tell. I gotta go Vance. Please tell Bruce to stop calling" Finney walked back into the room.

"Bruce called you" I said "Did you hang up?" He asked "Nope, I answered and told him to fuck off" Finney looked down and I saw him smile a bit. He sat on the bed. I eventually shut my eyes because I was getting tired. Finney placed his head on my chest. I didn't care, I put my hand through his hair and fell asleep like that.

We woke up at 10:30 which was really late for me. It was too a knock at the front door, the doorbell actually. My uncle would've been at work by now so I went downstairs to open it while finney stayed upstairs. I opened the door "Robin, please don't shut the door." It was Bruce, of course. "Fuck you bitch" I started to close the door and he pushed it back. "Robin please just let me talk to him." He said. Finney walked downstairs. "Robin I'll go out im fine" he said

Bruce had a face of relief. I flipped him off and finney went outside

Finney

"What?" "Listen, i know your upset and you have every right to be but can I please explain?" He said "What is there to explain. Your still best friends with him and your a bitch. That's it." I said "I know finney.. We didn't stop being friends. And I wish I did. I never wanted you to find out. I know he's a bad person." He looked really sorry

"Bruce, for two years I have showered twice, sometimes three times a day because of him. Because of what he put me through. And you're my best friend and now I know you're still his best friend." I said and was about to open the door again. "Finney I immediately cut him off last night, I know it was never right for me to stay his friend. I was scared of what he'd do to me. He named himself that on my messages, not me. I promise. I pinky promise. I actually swear on my life."

"I wanna believe you but I believed you when you said you cut him off the first time and now look" "Finney please. I'm so sorry. You're my best friend and I'd never ever wanna lose you or hurt you.i know it was so wrong of me to do that but I promise I'll never do it again. I can even show you the messages of me cutting him off." 

I sighed. He was telling the truth. I could tell. "If you ever do this again. I will lose my trust in you forever. I swear." "I promise I wont. Do you forgive me..?" He said "Yeah, yeah." He hugged me and sniffled. "I'm so sorry finney. Thank you so much." I laughed and hugged him tight.

He let go and spoke: "Sooo you and Robinn?" He said in a high pitched voice "No of course not he's just a close friend is all!" "Close friends don't normally make out." He said laughing "how did you know that?!" I said "Please, the look on your face said everything." He laughed. "I was just really really high. It didn't mean anything.. he doesn't like me and I don't like him like that either." "Okayy" i heard a loud cat honk "Oh shit, my mom drove me here I gotta go. She has some appointment to go too. Love you bye!" He said running off and I said it back.

word count; 919