chapter 2 •

TW: drugs

finney

I was in my room. I was really pissed off at Bruce. I feel like it's selfish. Of course he's allowed to have other friends but Robin? The one who bullied me for years? It was so annoying. "FINNEY COME HERE" Gwen screamed. I went to her room. "Sit!! We're doing your makeup!!" Her and Amy smiled "No way" i said "please finney" Amy and Gwen said at the same time.

"Fine." They both chuckled. I sat down as they put makeup on me. 5 minutes later any said something "Finney why aren't you with Bruce by the way??" She said "Oh he was busy." I said "When he got home he said one of his best friends was coming over. I thought it was you but it was some guy with dark brown hair. I think his last name is like Ariano or something."

"Arellano?" Gwen said "yeah that." Wait. Bruce called Robin his best friend. What the shitter balls. Suddenly i got a call from my phone. It was Bruce. "Sorry guys i gotta take this" "aw cmon" Gwen said. I walked out the room and answered.

"Hey Finn" "Hi" i said. "Wanna come over? Vance is over. We're gonna play some games and shit." Everyone was terrified of Vance except for me, Bruce and Robin since robin and Vance got along. I wasn't scared of him because he had a soft spot for me and Gwen. "Is Robin there." I said. "Well yeah but it'll be fun" he said quickly and muffled. "Then no."

I went to hang up but he kept talking. "Please finney. It'll just be a one time thing. Maybe you guys will get along" i laughed into the phone "that's the funniest thing I've ever heard you say." "Please Finn" I could feel the sadness in his voice when i said no. "I'll come but this is a one time thing and one time thing only." I said "thank you so much!! Doors unlocked you can just walk in." I hung up and took off the makeup that Amy and Gwen did. "Gwen im going to Bruce's." I walked out the front door as Gwen screamed "okay".

Bruce's was a 3 minute walk. I got there and walked in, i heard them laughing in the living room. As i walked towards it i saw Robin glare at me with widened eyes. He looked scared. Why? "Hi Bruce, hi Vance." I said, not greeting Robin. I sat down. "Wings?" Vance asked passing me honey barbecue wings. I grabbed some. They were playing some games and i joined in.

I hadn't spoken to Robin once. But i caught him looking at me lots of times. "Anyone got a lighter?" Vance asked. I passed him one from my pocket and he grabbed out some weed. "You smoke little one?" Robin asked and I looked at him. "No." "I don't think finney would ever smoke." Bruce said

"I will one day." "Why not try it today?" Vance said. My heart dropped at the thought of that. "No, i want some stronger stuff if im gonna do that." I said. "Let's go to Vance's then." Robin said. "I don't know" i said. "It'll be fun Finney." Said Vance. I rolled my eyes and nodded. Vance drove us all to his house.

He grabbed a bunch of alcohol and strong drugs. He passed me the lighter and i tried some stuff out, immediately coughing. They all laughed at me. I tried again and i felt dizzy right away.

After about an hour, i don't even remember how many I'd done. I was hiccuping like crazy and staring at the roof, laughing at almost everything. "We should go to the carnivalll" i said laughing.

Robin

Finney was high as fuck. I was high too but i had a very high tolerance. ""We'll get caught you dumbass" i said to him. We were all staring at the roof. Finney has already stood up. "Let's gooo!!" He yelled. Vance and Bruce laughed and ran to the car. Vance drove i shouldn't have met him do but, whatever. We got to the fair and went on the Ferris wheel. Bruce wanted to go with Vance so i was with finney. He didn't care but that's probably because he doesn't even know what's going on.

He was lying back on the Ferris wheel. "Uggh it's so uncomfyy" he said. He placed his head on my shoulder and stared up at me while laughing. "Finney you're high as fuck, don't do anything you're gonna regret." I said. "Why would i regret this?" He said. I'm the most normal way he had spoken for the last hour. "You're high. You're gonna wake up tomorrow and remember this and be really angry." He grabbed his finger and started poking at my jawline.

"I don't regret this at allll" he said laughing. He was smiling like crazy, still touching my face. The ride was done and we went home. I carried him since he could hardly walk. We went inside. "Robin are you sleeping here? I'm not letting Finn go home" Bruce said. I think he wasn't that high because he was pretty normal. "Sure. Where am I sleeping?" I said "Wellll Vance is sleeping in my bed already and he's fallen asleep and im sleeping in my bed. The guest room only has one bed.. so do you mind sleeping with Finn?"

My face went red. "Bruce i really don't care but you KNOW he's gonna wake up and be confused and pissed." Bruce stopped smiling "It's fine, I'll tell him you were already sleeping there and that he followed you in. That way he won't even know." "Fine, but he's gonna be pissed so make him pissed at you not me." I said and Bruce nodded smiling.

I carried Finn to the bed of the guest bedroom and layed him down, putting him under the covers. I gave him lots of room in between us so atleast he wasn't to near me. But after five minutes, i felt two arms wrapped around me.

word count; 1023