Tae- I am sorry Jungkook. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't knowing what you are going through. I got myself busy in earning money and neglected you all. Please forgive me. I am really guilty for what I said. Please don't be mad at me.

Jk- It's okay. Let's go down.

Tae- No; I know you are still mad at me. What you want me to do to earn your forgiveness? I am even ready to leave this job. We will again start the Jeon Enterprises and I will work with you only. I won't leave you in between but please forgive me. I am really sorry. (said by joining her hands infront of him)

Jk put her hands down and pulled her in a hug. Tae wrapped her hands around his torso and continue to cry in his embrace.

Jk- It's okay. You don't have to leave the job. We need money now. About Jeon Enterprises; then I don't have any hopes about it. Let's just focus on earning money. Once I get familiar with the work then will apply in some other company for CEO's position.

Tae looked up from his chest with tear filled eyes. Jk wipped her tears and cupped her cheeks.

Jk- I know whatever you did was for our own good but I just got too much emotional with dad's company that I couldn't let go of it. But now I understood it's not something in our hand. Just forget it and let's get back to work from tomorrow onwards.

Tae- I am sorry but I already sent the resignation email. I don't wanna continue there.

Jk- Why?

Tae- I can't see him insulting you infront of everyone. You aren't his office boy or something. You are educated and at his level still he is treating you so low. I don't wanna work with such person who doesn't respect you.

Jk- But we need money now.

Tae- We will together find a way out but I won't go back to him.

Jk- You really took a big decision.

Tae- I know and I don't have any regret about it. If he can't respect you then I don't wanna be in such person's company. You are important to me Jungkook. Please don't take my words to your heart. I wasn't in my right mind at that time. Jeon Enterprise's failure wasn't because of you nor me. It's really not possible for a newbie like us to handle such big company. Maybe if we had dad's guidance at that time then we would have avoided the mistakes.

Jk- I know but we can't do anything now. Let's start searching for job at different companies from tomorrow.

Tae- We will but let's take a break for a while. Maybe two-three days. We don't have to go anywhere. We can even stay at home and be with each other. Just us.

Jk- Hmm. Okay.

Tae again hugged Jk and closed her eyes.

Tae- You forgave me; right?

Jk- I can't stay angry at you for so long. You have so much effect on me.

Tae smiled and looked up from his chest.

Tae- I love you.

Jk- I love you too. (said by pecking her lips)

Taekook walked downstairs while holding each other's hand.

Jm- Ohho; Laila-majnu is back.

Jk- Yeah. Now move. Give some space to sit. Always acquiring the whole sofa.

Jm glared at Jk and got up quietly without any word.

Jk- What happened? Aren't gonna argue back?

Jm- No.