The Heated Meeting in Heaven

[Open in a meeting room. Adam and Lute are seen sitting, well, only Adam is sitting, Lute is standing next to him]

Adam: [Groans] Why did you call us here for Sera?

Sera: I called you here because of Extermination Day.

Adam: This again? I already know that only the Exorcists can know, I know alright?

Sera: Yes, and I do hope you kept that thing secret. But back on topic, I called you here because you returned early with your army.

Adam: [Stutter] W-w-what? I-I don't know what you're talking about!

Sera: Adam, I know how long you and your army usually go down there, but today, you returned early...what happened? And why were you hurt when you returned?

Adam: Uh..uh...

Sera: You better not lie to me Adam. [Stares at him intensely]

Adam: Ugh! Fine! Some fucker was able to cut me.

Sera: [Widens her eyes] What?! Was it a sinner?

Adam: FUCK IF I KNOW! ALL I KNOW IS THAT FUCKER USES A WHITE SWORD!

Sera: Sword...sword...sword... [Gasps] Adam! Do you remember what that sword looked like?

Adam: Pfft! No, I was busy dodging his slashes. Gotta give him props though...he know how to dual wield swords....

[Sera stands up and walks up to a shelf; grabs a book and flips through a few pages before stopping at a page]

Sera: [Turns around; shows the picture in the page] Did the swords look like this?

Adam: Uh

Adam: Uh...yeah? Why?

Sera: [Shocked] This is bad! Really bad!

Adam: Woah, woah Sera. What's the big deal? It's just a sword!

Sera: Just. A. Sword!? Adam! Do you have any idea how powerful these swords are?!

Adam: No..not really.

Sera: There was once a mighty angel, he was known all throughout Heaven as one of the greatest warrior Heaven has ever seen.

Adam: Pfft! Big deal! That guy is already dead!

Sera: Yes! He is dead...but his weapons did not, when he fell, so did his weapons...the weapons, they were corrupted and lost to history but now! Adam, you just confirmed that those weapons are back! [Closes the book]

Adam: Oh...Hmmm, well that's perculiar..

Sera: By any chance, do you know what his name is?

Adam: Uh, no...I... Lute! What the fuck was his name!

Lute: No idea sir!

Adam: Ah, fuck, what good are you for?

Lute: .... [Looks down]

Sera: [Pinches the bridge of her nose; sighs heavily] This meeting is adjourned.

[Sera gets up and leave the room]

Adam: ...

Lute: ...

Adam: Alright, what the fuck were you doing?

Lute: [Starts to sweat] I-I- What are you talking about sir?

Adam: You were the last to leave that shitty place, what the fuck were you doing?

Lute: I-I was making sure nobody was left behind is all.

Adam: Hmmm...

[Adam stares at Lute intently as Lute started to nervously sweat under her mask]

Adam: Fine. [Stands up] I'll believe you for now, but if you ever try to lie to me again, I'll make you regret it.

Lute: [Gulps] Yes, sir, Adam sir...

Adam: Hmph! [Leave the room]

[As Adam leave the room, Lute takes off her mask and wipe away some bead of sweat]

Lute: [Sighs] He can't know...I still can't believe I did that...but- [Blushes] he was pretty cute....ARRRGH! FUCK! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

[Lute grabs a vase and throws it into the floor before putting her mask back on and leave the room]

Lute: (I don't have feelings for him...right? Right?)

To be continued....