Chapter 14

Your eyes open up and it takes a moment for them to fully adjust to real life. The first thing you notice is that you are no longer a waitress nor are you at the casino anymore. Instead you look down and notice you are in bed and someone's arm is wrapped around your body.*

I quickly sit up and look around. I'm gasping for air as I'm looking around the room.

*You sit up and then you notice that you are actually in Lloyd's room. You are in the bed. He is laying asleep with his arm still wrapped around you. The sheets are pulled up around both of you. You can hear loud thunder and rain outside the window as you look at him laying next to you with his eyes closed.*

I let out a soft sigh of relief. I run my hand through my hair. I look back down at Lloyd.

*Lloyd is laying motionless with his arm still wrapped around you as he remains deep asleep. His chest is still rising and falling slowly in a steady rhythm as he continues to sleep comfortably. The rain on the window is getting louder as the thunder is becoming more frequent.*

I slowly get up careful not to wake him. I walk over to the window and I close it quietly and close the curtains.

*You close the window and the curtains carefully as you make sure not to make any noise. You start to relax a bit after you've closed the curtains as the thunder starts to quiet down slightly. But a few moments later the thunder begins to happen again and you hear his voice from behind you.*

Lloyd: "Come back here."

I turn towards Lloyd to face him. A small smile plays across my lips as I slowly make my ways towards him.

*Lloyd's eyes have just opened and the first thing he sees is you. A smile forms on his face as he sees a small smile playing on yours as he looks at you. He slowly pulls you close to him and wraps his arms around you while he caresses your back and whispers into your ear*

Lloyd: It's good to have you back my little nightmare.

I let out a small chuckle and I hug him back. "Thank you." I whisper in his ear.

*Lloyd tightens his grip on you as he pulls you even closer to him as he whispers to you in response*

Lloyd: No need to thank me, my little nightmare. Now come here and let me show you how thankful I am that you're back here.

*He smiles down at you as he holds you close to him*

I giggle softly as he pulls me down onto the bed. He's leaning over me. I slowly move my hand and gently touch his cheek.

*Lloyd smiles softly as you touch his cheek. He keeps his eyes on you as he starts to lean in closer towards you. His body is pressed against yours as he leans his face closer to yours. He seems to be waiting for you to make the next move*

My breathing becomes heavier as he leans in our lips almost touching. I stare into his eyes lovingly.

*Lloyd's breathing is a bit shaky as well as he leans in closer and closer until his lips touch yours. The moment they do he slowly and delicately pulls you in towards him. He holds your mouth gently with his hands as you both kiss and he whispers to you*

Lloyd: I missed you my little nightmare....I really missed you.

I chuckle lightly. "I haven't been asleep that long have I?" Not knowing exactly how long I've been out. He pulls away slightly and his expression saddens.

*Lloyd's face softens as he looks at you with a mixture of sadness and concern. He lets out a soft sigh and he runs his fingers through your hair as he speaks*

Lloyd: No, my little nightmare...you've actually been gone for a while...

I sit up slightly. "Lloyd how long have I been out?"