Chapter 3

*This time when you open your eyes you're back in the dream. Marcus is standing in the room looking at your with a slight smirk on his face*

I squeeze Lloyds arm tightly. "Don't let him take me." I whisper to him.

*Lloyd hugs you quickly and whispers that he won't let Marcus take you. Marcus starts to walk closer towards you as he speaks*

*"Let me make you an offer. You can either break up with him and come with me, or I'll kill him and then you'll have no choice but to come with me."*

I take a couple steps back. "You can't take me."

*Marcus lets out a loud chuckle as he reaches his hand to grab your arm*

*"You aren't going to have a choice when I take you from him. He's just a regular man compared to me. There's nothing he will be able to do to stop me"*

I pull my arm away. "Don't touch me!"

*Marcus's grip is strong as he pulls you closer towards him, you can feel his nails digging into your skin as he grabs tighter onto your arm*

*"I'll make you an offer one more time: Be mine or I take you from him."*

I let out a small whimper. It doesn't hurt but the instinct is in my head. I think push him away from me. "I won't let you take me."

*Marcus lets out a loud growl as he pulls you back towards him. Your body slams up against his as he wraps his hands around your arms. He leans down on you so he's only a few inches away from your face*

"*One. Last. Offer. Leave him in exchange for a life of luxury with me, it'll be the best decision of your life."*

I struggle from his grasp. "Get. Off. Of. Me." I cry out.

*Marcus refuses to let you go as he speaks again*

*"So you're refusing all offers? Guess I'll just have to take you then."*

I continue kicking and screaming as he drags me away. "No!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Lloyd!" I cry out.

*Lloyd can hear your screams from the distance. He starts to run towards you, he breaks down the door to the room and runs inside, Marcus turns and draws his gun as he points it at Lloyd. He turns back to you and speaks*

*"Do you really want to make me force you into this agreement? Do you really want to see your boyfriend dead? I could shoot at him right now, so I suggest you leave him and come with me."*

"No!!" I yell out and I try to grab the gun.

*Marcus easily pulls his gun out of your reach as he presses the gun up to Lloyds throat*

*"You're really going to stand there and watch me point the gun at your boyfriends throat without letting me have you? You really don't want me to shoot him right now?"*

"Lloyd!" I cry out. "Please don't do this."

*Marcus lets out a smirk as he continues to aim the gun at Lloyd's throat*

*"Why should I not shoot him right now? If you come with me it will all stop."*

Tears are rolling down my face. I look at Lloyd in the eyes.

*You can see the desperation in Lloyd's eyes as you look into his eyes, he doesn't want you to make you make that choice. Marcus continues to hold his gun up to Lloyd's throat*

I shake my head. "I love you Lloyd." Tears are fogging up my vision.

*Lloyd stares at you for a long moment as he tries to keep calm. Eventually he smiles and says*

*"I love you too, I'll always love you"*

"I'll come back I promise." I mouth the words to him so only he can hear.

*Lloyd doesn't say anything, he slowly nods his head. He doesn't believe that you'll be coming back but he is trying his best to hide his emotions. Marcus tightens his grip on you as he speaks again*

*"So are you coming with me?"*
"Fine..just please don't hurt him."

*Marcus stops pointing the gun at Lloyd's throat and starts to relax a little. He lowers the gun but doesn't drop it yet. Marcus speaks again*

*"Good girl. You won't regret this"*

He puts me in the car and locks the door. I look at Lloyd through the window. I close my eyes and hear a gun shot.