19

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I've been calling her all morning." Stiles said, looking the phone call Brizo missed again. "She still hasn't answered?" Scott asked, slightly worried. "Nothing." Stiles said, putting his phone in his pocket. "I'll swing by and check on her after school. Maybe she's sick." Allison said, looking between the two. Stiles rolled his eyes and Scott spoke. "The supernatural don't get sick, not like humans do at least." He said giving Allison a 'I know you're trying to help ' look. "Okay so you check on her after school." Stiles started, pointing at Allison. "Until then we need to figure out who the third one is." Stiles stated, gesturing between him and Scott. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A knocking sounded at the Tallulah's door, causing Salacia to open it. "Brizo hey." Allison paused, realizing it wasn't her. "Oh, you're, not Brizo." She finished. "Im not, and you're the Argent girl." The blonde stated. "I am." Allison said, clutching her bag tighter. "Relax kid, I'm messing with you. Come in." Salacia said, gesturing her inside. When she stepped inside she took in the home. "Bri your friends here." The girl called up the stairs. Allison looked over when she heard someone coming down. "Allison hey, what's up?" Brizo said, looking around for anyone else. "You didn't come to school, and you haven't been answering the phone." The brunette girl said. Brizo let out a sigh and walked to her couch. She sat down, head in her hands. "I just needed a day." She stated. "Well now we need you." Allison said then took out her phone. "Were pretty sure werewolf number 3 is Boyd. Stiles went to his house but we don't know where else he would be." Allison said, checking her phone for messages from Stiles. Brizo picked hr head up, cocking her eyebrow. "The rink, that's where he always is." The blonde said. The two now agreed on a plan. Allison would go looking for Stiles, who isn't answering the phone. Brizo would meet Scott at the rink, hopefully to convince Boyd to not take the bite. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Brizo hid in the shadows of the stands above the actual ice. Looking down at an unsuspecting Boyd, who is just trying to smooth the ice. Scott then stepped onto the ice and spoke. "Boyd, I just wanna talk." He said. Boyd didn't answer. "Hey, come on. Boyd, please." He staid stepping closer. The rumbling from the machine finally stopped. "Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons, I mean everything." Scott said, disparity evident in his voice. Brizo zeroed in on Boyds heartbeat but started to hear other ones. "He told me about the Hunters." Boyd responded, seemingly bored. "And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it." Scott stated, trying to convince him. The heartbeats got closer, 3 to be exact. What Boyd said nest broke Brizos heart. "I just wanna not each lunch alone every day." The girls heart cracked. She's been friends with him for a while now, and never knew he felt this way. "If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott responded with a scoff. I

In that moment Brizo noticed Derek stepping onto the ice, Issac and Erica behind him. "That really hurts, Scott." Derek said, faking offense. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus." He said, gesturing to his betas. "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" He asked, looking over at the girl. She looked around dramatically before answering, "Hmm. In a word? Transformative." She said. Derek then called for Issac to speak. "Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive... but, other than that, I'm great." He said with a smirk. This made the hairs on the back of Brizo's neck raise. "Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott said, looking at all 3 of them. "Then go home Scott." Derek said plainly. 

Brizo knew if she didn't step in, Scott would be dead.  He may be strong but as an omega, the pack is always stronger. Brizo jumped up onto the railing of the ice rink and then dropped onto the zamboni. All eyes were now on her, including Scott. "Is this really something you want to do Derek." Brizo said, cracking her knuckles. "Go home Bri, this dosen't involve you." Derek said, flashing his true eyes at the girl. Her eyes glazed over white and she turned to look at Issac. "This didn't involve him, until you dragged him into it." She said, her claws slowly coming out. Issac looked at Brizo in anger "I did what I had to." Derek said, no remorse in his voice. "Then so am I." Brizo said, jumping down from the Zamboni. 

She lunged at Erica first, and Scott at Issac. The girl swung at her and she grabbed her arm, swinging her around into the Zamboni. She then grabbed the girl by her collar, throwing her towards Dereks feet. "This, all of this." Brizo said, throwing her arms in the air, stepping closer to Derek. "Is your fault." She said pointing at Derek. Derek went to speak, but before he could Brizo lunged at him. She scratched his chest and then grabbed his arm to throw him. Derek retaliated and grabbed her by the neck, slowly digging his claws into her. "You did this to yourself." He said, gripping harder. Brizo used the last of her air to command him, using her siren voice. "Let me go." She said as strongly as she could. He threw her across the ice, and shook his head. With Brizo passed out he went to Scott. Boyd went to Brizo and tried to wake her. When he finally did he saw Derek get off of Scott. Derek then walked to Brizo. "Don't you ever, put me in that position again Brizo." He said, then walked away. 

Later that night the 3 betas sat in the train station Boyd tending to the scratch mark on Ericas face. "Why isn't it healing?" She asked with a wince. Boyd shaking his head. "Because the scratch of a siren is venomous. More to humans, but we're still affected." Derek said, coming out from the dark. Issac jumped up from his spot on the floor. "Why didn't you tell me?" Issac asked, looking at the alpha pleadingly. "It was never your business." he said, walking closer to Erica. He grabbed her by the face, checking the scratch. "It should be fine by tomorrow." he said gruffly and went to walk away. "How is it none of my business? She is my girlfriend!" Issac yelled, stepping towards Derek now. "I was trying to protect her and you!" Derek yelled as he turned to Issac. "Sirens are powerful evil creatures. They are bringers of death, with enchanting voices. For centuries sirens have brought sailors to their deaths, commanding them into the seas. I needed to protect her, I made a promise." Derek said, finally stepping away from the betas. Leaving Issac with his thoughts. He never really knew her.