"I just need to lay down somewhere quiet and dark and I'm sorry it bothers you, but I'm going to need a hit every hour," Jungkook said softly taking the Skittle. It was odd not to be terrified all the time; Namjoon wasn't going to hit him or kill him. He wasn't expected to bend over and take it. That didn't mean he wasn't emotionally rattled. He'd whipped someone, killed them, been raped, branded, drugged, and came out the other side alive and in a better position.

Jimin pouted a little and furrowed his eyebrows. "You can nap, but only if I can use you as a pillow while I read my book. Hoseok's sister gave me a new one at school," Jimin said as he popped a couple more Skittles into his mouth. "I'll keep an ear out for Namjoon so you can sleep. I'm not tired at all so I won't fall asleep," He offered Jungkook another Skittle while still talking. "Then we can have something to eat and then watch a movie in bed," Jimin continued as if it was the most normal conversation in the world.

"First of all be quiet. He works for your brother," Jungkook gestured to the driver, Jin. "Second of all, I am not sure I can handle cuddles. I was branded today. He made me a full member of the gang. And third of all Hoseok and Namjoon have been shooting me up all day. I don't know that I can eat." He didn't pull up his shirt to show Jimin the brand. He didn't want the driver to see Jungkook showing Jimin his skin.

Jimin rolled his eyes but smiled to himself as Jungkook took the Skittle. "Firstly, shush because I'm not meant to know about any gang or branding. Secondly, we are cuddling and thirdly I'll clean it up again before bed," Jimin said as he offered Jungkook another Skittle. He liked that the subtle offerings of Skittles were working. It was at least getting sugar into Jungkook's system, meaning he was getting some calories, if only a small amount. It would take a long time to get where Jimin wanted him to be, but it was still working.

Jungkook shook his head at the newest offer. If Jimin wasn't going to listen to his request for more space, Jungkook wasn't going to eat his candy. He climbed out of the car and they headed up to his bed. Jungkook had been grateful Namjoon and Hoseok weren't here. The cars were gone. He lay down on the couch as he stepped into Jimin's room.

Jimin stood in the doorway and watched Jungkook stretch. He had felt bad since the conversation had ended in the car. He knew he had pushed too far. "Jungkook, you can lie on the bed if you want," Jimin said quietly from his spot in the door. He could see Jungkook trying to relax and he knew his bed was a lot comfier, Namjoon had spent a lot on getting him a decent-quality mattress. "I'll go do my homework and eat downstairs," Jimin said as he turned and left Jungkook, not wanting to upset him anymore. He headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. He may as well tackle his Science homework.

Jungkook sighed and pulled out his phone. I want your company. I've just had unwanted hands on me all day. I can't have you touching me until I get back on top of my emotions. Please come back. X Jungkookom hit send and got up carefully. He went over to the bed and eased down on the bed. So much better than the couch.

Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket and read the message. He sighed to himself and pulled out two sodas from the fridge. He quickly made himself a sandwich and grabbed a packet of chips before heading back upstairs. He made his way into his bedroom and smiled when he saw Jungkook on the bed. He placed the soda on the nightstand for Jungkook before making his way over and sitting cross-legged on the small couch he had in his bedroom and taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Look, I don't mean to be irritable and I'm sorry but I never wanted this. When I met Namjoon, I was your age and I needed what he was selling. I learned he was keeping the cheer squad thin. I had to study and sleep was irrelevant. It spiraled from there and now I have a dead man's blood on my hands, yet another sexual assault that still hurts, a drug addiction, and your brother's gang emblem branded into my skin," Jungkook stared up at the ceiling as he talked. Tears ran down his cheeks and flowed down to his ear.