"Like, why? What even is that?" Jackie continued.

"You know eighty-five percent of rabies are grass fed so they don't even eat carrots?" Ryleigh asked the two.

"What?" Jackie said as the face drop from sadness.

"What even is a rabbit?" Jackie asked from the new information.

"It's a rabbit. What is this question?" Shauna replied looking tired.

Jackie groaned as she saw there were no berries in the area they had now moved to before saying "I'd sell my firstborn for a cheesesteak right now."

"Jackie, you actually have to have sex to have a baby." Ryleigh said as she put her hand on Jackie's shoulder to which Jackie pushed her away with laugh.

"Oh, and to know all about sex do you?" Jackie asked cause Ryleigh was acting as through she was an expert.

"Yeah. I do actually." She responded in a cocky tone, the other two laughing in response.

"I would sell my firstborn for a cheesesteak though." Jackie said as she looked at the empty bushes again.

"Maybe stop talking about food?" Shauna asked as the thought made her sick.

"I think I miss cheesesteaks more than I miss Jeff." Jackie announced the new information as Shauna chuckled.

"That even possible?" She asked Shauna again.

As birds crowded in the trees Jackie spoke up again. "No, I miss Jeff more." As she crossed her arms.

"I miss his smell and.. the way he rub my wrist with his thumb when we were holding hands and.." Jackie trailed off as Shauna started walking away the other two following.

"I even miss his stupid Ace Ventura impressions." Jackie said as she nearly feel over something, but before she could hit the group Ryleigh had got her getting her back to her feet as Shauna glanced at them.

Jealousy.

Ryleigh had giving Jackie more attention to Jackie in the past few minutes than she gave to Shauna in the past few days. And Shauna was growing annoyed by it.

"He must be losing his mind right now. Did I tell you he said he loved me the day before we left?" the Taylor asked them causing them both to stop in there place.

"No, you didn't." Shauna responded now turning to face Jackie.

"Yeah. Yeah, I-i didn't say it back and.. I should have." The Taylor told them as Ryleigh hugged her from behind, Jackie putting one of her hands on one of Ryleigh's arm that had been around her leaning more into the hug.

"I'm sure he knows how you feel." Shauna said as she started to walk away after seeing how the two had been with their contact.

"Wait. Do you.. love him?" The shipman had spoke again.

"I thought that-" Shauna started before Jackie had cut her off. "I don't know. I.."

"I just shouldn't have made him wait that's all. I just got so caught up in making everything perfect and now if we die out here, someone else is gonna be his first, and I'm-" Jackie rambled on as she leaned into Ry who was beside her as Ryleigh put her arm around her.