Weakness

Mrs. Tompson's POV: the taxi driver drove me to the hospital as sweat covered my body with tears dripping from my eyes.

"I can't withstand this pain",

"I can't",I ranted in the taxi with tears and mucus dripping from my face like that of a weeping child.

The taxi driver stopped his taxi when he reached the Shem's hospital.

"Madam, it's time for you to alight", the taxi driver said.

I opened my purse sluggishly to bring out some money and I stretched the money to the taxi driver with my hands shaking in fear.

I opened the door reluctantly and crawled out slowly like a snail.

Oh gosh! I don't have enough energy to stand on my feet to walk.

Suddenly, I heard a distinct voice that sounded similar to that of my son, Phillip.

"Mom! Mom!!"
"I'm over here", the voice ranted again.

I looked up to check who was calling me with my son's voice, but I was unable to locate the angle where the voice was coming from.

I continued crawling towards the hospital, then I felt a soft hand touching me on my head, causing me to look up with my ugly face filled with tears, to find out the person that touched me.

I gazed at the person's Nike shoe that looked similar to that of my son.

I lifted my head to check the person's appearance and a voice ranted.

"Mom! We are in panicstation mode", Phillip said with tears dripping from his eyes down to his face.

Oh!
Phillip! Where are your siblings, I asked with a shaking voice.

"They were rushed into the ward by some nurses", Phillip replied pointing towards the hospital.

Okay! I need the assistance of you and your friends, I said to Phillip gesturing my hand towards the school bus while sitting hopelessly on the ground.

"Dave, please I need you to help my Mom to the ward", Phillip said running towards the school bus hurriedly.

As I was still sitting hopelessly, waiting for the helper, I saw a young handsome boy who is like two-three feets tall with his beautiful coiled brown hair and it edges tucked in round his ears, coming down from the school bus hurriedly as the breeze blew his hair moving towards me where I was sitted.

Dave and Phillip lifted me up from where I was sitting, snaking their arms round my hands aiding me to stand on my feet as we moved towards the ward.

Thanks for your sympathy, I said to Dave giving out a warm smile.

"It's my pleasure ma", Dave said raising his eye brows with his cheeks puffed upwards.

They both grabbed my arms tightly as we moved towards the ward slowly.