Intension

★★★The Light moon pack★★★

"Tell the Gamma to inform the pack warriors about our plans and make sure you feed them well before getting ready for the battle", the Alpha commanded his Beta.

The Beta bowed his head with respect and left his office for the Gamma's office.

The Gamma's picked up the jug on his bronzen table to pour himself a drink into his glass mug, tetrahedral in shape, glowing beautiful blue lights that refracts when light pass through it to disperse a rainbow colour with a refractive index of about 5-10°.

The Gamma poured the drink into his tetrahedral glass mug, gulping the drink causing his oesophagus to make a gurgling noise which echoes through out his office.

The Gamma belched and rested his back on his bronzen chair, picking up a hymn book on his table.

He flipped through the pages of the book.

Gamma. Apollo opened to a particular page in the hymn book and sang the tonic solfa on the page of the book.

He closed his eyes, feeling the vibes of the music, demonstrating the scales of the tonic solfa on the air with his magical wand that casted out great spells.

His voice flew through the air and hit the wall of his office, bouncing back to him giving out a great melodious echoes.

The pack warriors heard the melodious tune of their Gamma from the field and they saw the great spells of his power casted out from his magical wand, giving out a nice fragrance.

As soon as they heard the melodious voice from Apollo,they all dozed off like dead pigs.

As Beta. Poseidon moved towards the corridor which leads to the Gamma's office,he heard the melodious voice of Apollo which caused him to fall to the ground like an alcoholic drunkard.

Poseidon stood up staggering, trying to control himself from dozing off.

He fell on his knees and crawled towards the door to the Gamma's office, grabbing the handle of the door,he opened it great force causing the door to make a squealing sound noise.

The loud squealing sounds of the door distracted Apollo from singing, causing him to look towards the door.

Apollo bowed his head for Poseidon who stood up staggering and later maintained his balance.

"How dare you use your weapon against us in the pack", Poseidon asked clenching his fist angrily.

"I'm very sorry Beta,I was so engulfed with the scales of the tonic solfa", Apollo said humbly.

"Alright, get the warriors prepared because we are about going for war", Poseidon said moving towards the door to take his leave.

"Okay, I'll do as you wish", Apollo said, bowing his head humbly.

"That reminds me, send one of the spies to the Blue moon pack for proper information",the Beta said and walked away.

★★★Blue moon pack★★★

Alpha. Adolph put on a broad smile on his face, engulfing his pregnant Luna from her back as he was rubbing her loaded belly.

"My pup is kicking,I guess she is hungry," Luna. Charlotte said to Adolph while rubbing her stomach.

Adolph gave out a brou haha while hitting Charlotte's b*tt harder.

"Are you telling me indirectly that you are hungry?" Adolph asked.

Charlotte nodded her head in agreement as she turned to Adolph, looking straight into his eyeballs in a romantic way.

"You are looking so cute today", Adolph said as he put his lips across Charlotte's lips, rubbing and squeezing her b*tt like a puff as he began to have an erection.

Charlotte rubbed his d**k through his through his trouser making him more aroused.

Suddenly,a clacking sound was produced at the entrance of the door, causing Adolph and Charlotte to look towards the entrance of the door in fright, panting heavily like an athlete who just ran a marathon.

"Charlotte, hold on I'll be right back", Adolph mind-linked her, taking his hands off her body.

Please vote and comment.