Still awake

Author's POV: Mrs. Thompson is an extroverted widow,who always try her possible best in taking care of her five children and she likes to keep her body active all the time both at home and in her office.

Benjamin's POV: Mom woke up early in the morning from her bed as usual and rushed out from her room to the kitchen.
She picked up a broom hurriedly to clean the aftermath kitchen.

"Oh gosh! I woke up late today, it is high time I prepared the breakfast", Mom said while arranging the dishes into the dish washer.

She quickly tidied up the kitchen and prepared the breakfast.

................. Mom entered our room after preparing the breakfast to wake the five of us sleeping in the room.

"Benjamin, James, Peter, Paul and Phillip Wake up, it's time to go to school", Mom shouted, but we were too tired and lazy to respond.

Mom echoed again,"children it's time to dress up for school".
When I heard Mom's voice the second time, I pulled my blanket tightly to my body and covered my ears with my pillow to avoid Mom's ranting.

Unfortunately for me, Mom moved towards our Large bed to seize our pillows and blankets which caused us to grumble.
"Mom, I'M feeling dizzy", Phillip (my stubborn brother) said while yawning.

"Sorry dear, you have to dress up on time, your school bus will be here very soon", Mom replied.

I and my siblings stood up from the bed and moved forward to greet Mom.

"Good morning Mom",we echoed.

"How was your night guys?"

"Hope you guys slept well, she replied and we nodded our heads in agreement as we left the room to prepare for school.

I grabbed my towel and rushed into my bathroom, picking up my tooth brush and filled it with tooth paste.

I stood before the mirror, looking depressed.

I hope Michaela doesn't enter the same school bus with me, I said rubbing my hand on my cheek.

Hey guys, thanks for reading my story. I apologise for any error in this story because it's my first time writing a story.

Please support me by sharing and posting your comments.

Love you guys.