Bully

Benjamin's POV: Our school bus is already at the front of the gate waiting for us to come out.

Pim! Pim!! Pim!!! The bus horned.

Mom is ready to go to work and we are all ready for school.

We all moved out of the house and Mom brought out the gate's key and locked up the gate.

Here we go! James exclaimed.

"Take good care of yourselves guys", Mom said pecking us on our cheeks.

We entered the school bus and we all waved to Mom, telling her "bye!"

................... Benjamin's POV: Now we are already in the school bus, I sat down at the back seat while my remaining siblings sat at the first passenger's seat.

I sat down comfortably, even though I didn't see any of my classmates in the school bus,they might have followed the second bus, I thought.

When I rested my head on the seat in front of me, suddenly I felt a very hard punch on my Achilles heel.

F**k,who the hell is that, I groaned angrily.
When I tried to turn my head to the back to see the a**hole who punched me, I received another resounding slap on my face which caused my left eye closed with pressure, filled with tears in it.

Damn it ! It is Michaela, the tall and strong bully in my school.

She is so strong to the extent that the strongest male teacher in my school could not handle her, because she is a young wrestler in the WWE smack down.

She has been training for years and she has also been competing With other wrestlers.

"How was the slap?" Michaela asked me,with her copper teeth opened and her green eyeball opened so widely.

I couldn't respond,but i rather faced my  front and bowed my head down.

Tears was rushing from my eyes uncontrollably,which caused me to have a blur vision.

"I saw you taking my name to the school's black board last week and I've been looking for a way to deal with you seriously.well! This is just the beginning of the battle,my eyes on you", Michaela said in an aggressive manner. This made me to tremble.
I hope this jerk doesn't kill me,I said to myself.
I remained silent till the school bus reached the school environment.
★★★★Now, the school bus is the school compound,one of my teachers, Mrs.kelvin came out of the school and opened the bus's door for us and we all alighted from the bus and marched into our various classes.