Prophecy

Author's POV : A prophecy came up in the Blue moon pack, that there will be a powerful werewolf that will be given birth to in the pack who will conquer all other werewolves from different packs.

As a result of this, different werewolves from each pack has been planning on how to wage war against the Blue moon pack, eventhough the members of the Blue moon pack are stronger than any other packs.

★★★ Light moon pack★★★
Author's POV: the Alpha of the Light moon pack was in his office, suddenly a glowing blue sword decorated with diamond in it appeared to him, dazzling in front of him which caused the reflection of the dazzling sword to penetrate into the ceiling made of glass and it refracted back to the pyramidal windows with a refractive index of about 30-60° which caused it to bring out beautiful colours of light.

The Alpha stood behind his golden table, watching the magical display of light in his office.

"Who is bold enough to send this stuff into my office?" The Alpha asked himself using his Alpha's command tone with his two eyes glowing red light like the eyes of a hungry tiger.

Suddenly,a voice ranted from the sword, saying "A great and powerful pup will be born in the Blue moon pack and the pup shall conquer all other werewolves from different packs.

"No way, there is no one that can use a powerful threat over me when I am still ruling as an Alpha",the proud Alpha said walking majestically with the great wind of his power blowing off the papers on his golden table from a circular motion to a random motion.

The Alpha laughed aggressively and left his office.

•••••••••• The Alpha opened the door to his office with his powerful wind and headed towards the Beta's office which is ten floors away from his office in a descending order.

The Beta sat comfortably on his silvery chair, with his right leg placed on his silvery table, eating the dead meats placed in front of him by the Omega, when he noticed the pressure of a mighty wind humming against the door to his office.

Suddenly, the door opened with a pressure of great wind which caused the papers on his silvery table to be swept away and the dead meats on his silvery table were lifted up by the wind to the acme of the ceiling and fell to the head of the Beta with great force which caused him to groan in pain.

The Alpha entered into the Beta's office in a wolf form with the pressure of his powerful wind moving ten times faster than before and his tail wagging continuously.

The wind pressure lifted the Beta up to the top of the ceiling and threw him forcefully to the ground with a great thud which caused him to fall on his stomach writhing in pain and covering his ears with his hands because he could no longer withstand the aeolian sound coming from the Alpha.

The Alpha controlled his anger and transformed into a human form with the powerful wind reducing in pressure.

The Beta stood up and bowed his head for his Alpha with a contractile heart.

"I received a message that a strong and powerful pup will be born in the Blue moon pack", the Alpha said arrogantly.

"How on Earth?",
"How will a powerful werewolf be given birth to in another pack?"
"Who is a mighty warrior before you Alpha. Ares ?" The Beta said giving him a paean which caused the Alpha to move to-and-fro with pride.

"Go and tell Gamma to inform the pack members to get themselves ready to wage war against the Blue moon pack", the Alpha said using his command tone.