Pains

°°°°°Blue moon pack°°°°

Adolph left Charlotte in his room, moving cautiously towards the door,hilting his sword completely as he left.

Charlotte stood in the room rubbing her hand on her pregnant stomach, panting and looking around the room in fright, covering her mouth to prevent her from making sounds.

But quite unfortunately,an unknown werewolf covering his face with a black mask, putting on a black clothe placed his sparkling sword on Charlotte's neck, causing her to breathe more heavily.

Tears dripped from her eyes, thinking of what to do in protecting her unborn pup.

Charlotte mind linked Adolph who was ten floor away from Charlotte on a descending order.

"Use your elemental over him", Adolph mind-linked Charlotte as he ran towards her, transforming to a grey wollen wolf with a sparkling red light on his face.

His wollen hair flew in the direction of the wind as he hopped over the stairs.

Charlotte kicked the spy's d**k harder, causing him to fall to the ground and groaned in pains.

Charlotte turned backwards to see the a**hole who wanted to kill her, stretching her palms forward to use her elemental of water against the spy.

"F**k you a**hole",
"How dare you come into this pack to harm us?" Charlotte asked clenching her fist and jaw in fear.

Quite unfortunately, the spy gave the pregnant Charlotte a smack down spear, causing her to hit her back on a sharp knife with a pool of blood oozing out from her back as the knife got stucked on her vertebra column.

Charlotte groaned out in pains, crying out hopelessly and tears oozing from her eyes like a flowing river.

Adolph is already on the fourth floor away from Charlotte in descending order when he heard his Luna's voice crying out in pain, this got him pissed as he ran more faster than before.

The spy laid on Charlotte, bringing out a very sharp knife from his pocket, stabbing it on Charlotte's right palm to the ground.

"F**k! Let's go of me", Charlotte groaned out in agony, lying on the ground hopelessly.

The spy placed his right palm on Charlotte's pregnant stomach, dipping his fingers to the size of the foetus in her stomach to tear her stomach and brought out the unborn pup.

Charlotte screamed out with all the energy left in her and she became unconscious.

The spy held the popping foetus, stained with its mother's blood, rolling his eyeballs in joy for the accomplishment for his mission.

The spy fractured Charlotte's finger, injecting a wolf bane into her vein, making it difficult for her to transform into her wolf form.

Suddenly,he felt a very sharp teeth on his neck,held tightly against his neck, tearing the outter part of his skin, causing him to drop the foetus to the ground.

The spy groaned in pains, gasping for breathe.

Adolph held the spy's face with his fingers in his wolf form, giving him a very deep mark on his face, causing blood to ooze out profusely.

Adolph transformed into his human form, thrusting his sword completely into the spy's neck.

"F**k you and your dead Luna", the spy said giving out a smirk, stretching out the middle finger of his left hand to Adolph.

Adolph stared at his Luna lying on the ground with a torn stomach, with blood oozing out and her foetus popping beside her.

Adolph was filled with rage when he saw what had happened to his Luna, this made him to stab the sword into the spy's left eye, with the tip of the sword pointing out from the back of his skull.

The spy fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes with blood oozing out from his eyes,nose, mouth and ears.