Injury

∆∆∆Brighton college∆∆∆
James's POV: I was so glad when I received the nice prize given to me, I rushed to meet my akin, Benjamin and I hugged him with the overflowing joy in my heart.

Benjamin hugged me, putting his arms round my rib with one of his hands tapping me at my back joyfully.

★★★★ Benjamin's POV: after the best students has been awarded, different types of dancing steps were displayed by the students.

Few minutes later, the party was brought to an end and we all moved to the receptionist room, waiting for the school bus.

While waiting for the school bus,I was admiring the prize given to me and the actionreplay of what happened to me when I was called out to receive the prize flashed into my brain.

Suddenly, the horn of a bus sounded into my acoustic.

Oh! That's the school bus,I said to myself.

I kept the prize given to me inside my school bag and I stood up from where I was sitting with standing akimbo waiting for the school bus to pack properly.

The students are now ready to go to their various houses and Mrs. Kevin directed us into the school bus,as we all moved in an orderly manner.

I quickly rushed to the front seat and I picked a seat beside the driver, because I was trying to avoid the obdurate Beelzebub which is Michaela.

The driver ignited the bus and headed for the road.

While I was seated, millions of thought came to my mind, thinking of what to tell Mom about my injured eye.

Some moment later,I heard a commotion coming from the students sitting at the back seat in the bus, but I was obfuscated.

What might be the cause of the noise? I asked myself. I tried to check what was going on at the back through the small mirror placed at the front of the bus.

It is Michaela again,I said with a low voice.

Suddenly,I heard my brother, Peter, crying out in pain.

I commanded the driver to stop the bus and I jumped out hurriedly to check what happened.

When I opened the door to the back entry of the bus,I saw my brother, Peter in a pool of blood lying flat on the floor.

This caused me to frown my face angrily and I clenched my fists like a boxer who is about fighting in the boxing ring.

The veins of my head jumped to it's acme in my skull,as hot bloods flowed through my veins.

I punched Michaela on her stomach with all my might as the actionreplay of what she did to me in the morning flashed into my brain which made me to punch her even harder on her lips,causing her to groan and blood oozing out of her mouth.

But quite unfortunately, Michaela stood before me, grabbing my neck which made me to gasp for air, then she raised me up while holding my neck like an immortal giant.

In a twinkle of an eye, she brought me to the ground with a great thump which made me dizzy and lose all sense of consciousness.