Panicstation

James's POV: I and the driver were afraid to move close to Michaela,so I decided to call for help while running to some army officers standing by the road side.

"Hello",I said to them with my shaking voice.
"Hi", how may we help you young boy? One of the officers asked me.

"There is a thug causing riot in the bus over there",
"Please I need you to drag her out of the bus",I said with tears on my face.

The five officers picked up their whips made with animal skin and they followed me to the bus.

"Oh gosh! My brothers are now in danger",
"What will be Mom's reaction when she learns about this incident", I said to myself, weeping and shivering at the same time.

The armies entered into the bus and grabbed Michaela on both arms and legs,then she was thrown out of the bus by the armies.

But the girl tried to prove strong headed with the five officers, trying to show the supremacy power of her skills on the armies by giving one of the officers a smack down, causing him to groan out in pain.

But quite unfortunately,the rest of the armies trapped Michaela and whipped her to the point of death before releasing her.

James's POV: the driver ignited the bus and headed for the hospital, leaving Michaela behind,then he drove off.

Tears started rolling from my eyes like a flowing river with my two eyes red.

••••••••• the driver is now at the hospital's compound,then I rushed down from the bus and called the nurses out quickly, telling them that we are panicstation mode.

  The nurses came out hurriedly with an emergency bed,then kept my kins on it and took them to the ward as I followed them with tears on my face.

  I pleaded with the driver to give me his phone to inform mom about the incident.

  "Have it",the driver said to me while stretching his phone towards me.

   I grabbed the phone from him and dialed mom's number with my hands in an agiled form.

   Then I called mom's number and the driver's phone buzzing, waiting for mom to pick up the call.

  "Mom it's I James",I replied with my trembling voice.

"what happened to you?",mom asked.
"Mom Benjamin and Peter are in Mr. Shem's hospital".

Mrs. Tompson's  POV: my phone was buzzing when I was about to enter the street to my house,but I was too tired to pick the call because today's work was too stressful.

  But I managed to pick the call. When I brought out my phone from my bag,I saw an unknown number calling me.

Then I picked the call and asked for the person's identity,but I heard my son's voice shivering.

   "James,what happened to you?",

" What's wrong with you?",I asked in fear.

" Benjamin and Peter are in Mr. Shem's hospital", James said while weeping.

"Doing what?"

" They had an accident", James replied me.

When I heard what he said,I dropped my phone to the ground in shock, tears rolling from my eyes like a flowing river.

I removed my shoes hurriedly, trying to run as faster as I could.

But quite unfortunately,I dashed my right foot against a stone and fell to the ground like a sack of flour.

"Oh! My b*tt,

it really hurts,I groaned.

I stopped a taxi driver to give me a lift to Shem's hospital.

The taxi driver waited at the road side, waiting for me to come in.

I crawled to the taxi because I didn't have enough energy to walk.

When I crawled to the taxi,I opened the door with my right hand, the door creaked as it opened,then with all the strength left in me, I managed to crawl into the taxi.

The driver ignited the taxi and headed for the hospital.