Chapter -14

(Yashasvi's POV)

I  cut the call, this shortie acts so cute sometimes nah every time, why am I calling her cute? I mean it 's the truth she is indeed cute she looks like a Polar bear, I smiled to myself.

Arey yaar ye kon bandar aagya😭

Ye to  mera dost h 🐵

(Ohh he is my friend )

"Yoo supp bro, how's your injury now? " dhruv asked

"Supp, it's alot better now, but doctor has told me to rest "

"and aashika too " I said to myself

"Ohh ok then, I would tell someone to drop you to hotel "

"nahh it's fine I have a flight  tomorrow morning "

"You are going back? "

"Yaa for some reasons... "

"Oh okey, go safely "

He went away, I really did have a flight tomorrow morning, I actually want to surprise my polar bear, I mean aashika. Why tf am I giving her a nickname, I barely know her . But I can't resist, I will call her polar bear. She has a small face, with bouncy, slightly chubby cheeks.She is like a baby polar bear 🥹.I am going but I should gift her something too, first of all I am surprising her and then I am not going with any thing, it wouldn't look nice. I would just grab something from a shop for her.I should save her number, but where did she get my number from? I didn't give her. That's a mystery that must be solved. I should take rest now. But wait what would I wear tomorrow, what's her fav color, blue? red? green?. Only ishan or shubman can answer this. I have to wait for the match to end, only then I would get to know the answer.

But why do I care so much.. I can wear any thing I want, maybe we are friends that's why. People say that there is great bonding between opposite gender best friends , maybe that's why. Yess!

I closed my eyes, and headed to take rest, I couldn't sleep all the time, her image would appear in front of my eyes, the way she called me 30 times, just to assure if I was ok. I like being taken care of.
I was thinking what to give her.

At morning

I woke up rubbing my eyes, I was feeling better I tried to walk, but still I was in little pain. I saw ishan and I called him

"Hii broo, india won "

A huge smile appeared on my face, I patted his back. Now it was finally time to ask what I wanted to.

"What's aashika's fav color ? "

"It's  blue, light pastel blue, and she prefers a sweatshirt over shirt " he winked at me and walked away.

OUTFIT REFERENCE

I got ready , applied some perfume and headed towards the airport, all the time in the plane I was thinking if she would like the gift I have in my hand right now, or would she think I am being ever creep and cringe

I got ready , applied some perfume and headed towards the airport, all the time in the plane I was thinking if she would like the gift I have in my hand right now, or would she think I am being ever creep and cringe . Soon we reached there, ny driver came to pick me, and I gave him the address where to drop me. I couldn't wait to reach there, and she her, I was eagerly waiting to meet her . We were finally there, I got out of the car, I entered the house, this is the first time I am coming to Virat bhaiya's house for the purpose of meeting someone else rather than him.I couldn't see anyone there, I texted her to come down stairs and I have sent something for her.  I could see her  coming down stairs staring at her phone, she lifted her face and her eyes met mine, I got lost in her eyes, she came running towards me pulling me into a  tight hug, I hugged her back.

"How are you now, I have been so stressed about you the whole time " she said all concerned.

"I am all fine, ok and no need to stress " we got out of the hug.

"Whats in that box? " she asked

"Close your eyes "
She closed her eyes I kept both the gifts in her hand.

I wanted to give her more gifts, I want to shower my polar bear with all the best gifts in this world

I wanted to give her more gifts, I want to shower my polar bear with all the best gifts in this world. Wtf am I saying.
_____________________________

Author's note-:  Hope you guys loved this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Loads of love ❤

Bye Xavians 💙

Words count -: 800