Chapter-2

Aashika's POV

I was in the field practicing, though the next match was 1 week away, and the training could ve covered just 2 days earlier , but I always do what my mind says me too, life has been little unfair too me when I heard the voice of my heart, these 21 years of my life, I have gone through many shits, some really celebrating ones and most of the terrifying shits . Personally , when u go through all the worst shits possible good things don't make you happy, internally. My life-story is too long to explain , and neither do I expect someone to understand and console me.My life has always been unfair, I don't know why God chose to give me all the unfair shits. First my dad was really abusive, and my mom never took any action against him, I was just 5 when my was beaten up in front of me somehow at 13 they got divorced .

I really thought that finally I would be happy but God had different plans, my mom and dad met to discuss something about me and my future, I still don't know if it was anything related to my education or other stuff.

When they met they had a huge argument, got into a fight, my mom left the house in rage got in the car, driving in full speed, she didn't see the coming car and both the car collapsed and she passed away, passed away with all the hopes I had, I lost the only person who could understand me seldom, because she was mostly busy working, working for me and my future. And about my dad he took a lot of  toxicant, he was addicted to them, it was probably the reason why he used to abuse my mom. He died due to overdose, I lost both of them the same day, I never knew that a random day could change my life . But when Virat bhaiya came to know about this, he hurriedly came to my home and took me away from. there to his home, for a month or two I didn't even came to know that I'm an orphan , but then Bhai told me everything, I was traumatized, but virat bhai and anushka bhabhi took great care of me.

And then I learned cricket, I found peace in it, and now I am pursuing it as my career.

As I was thinking all this stuffs, someone called out my name.

"Aashika! "

I came out of my wonderland sorry nightmare land

"Ha.. " I said in a low voice

"Everything alright? " jemi said

"Hmmm, I was just thinking something "

"okk.but be careful next time if u zoned out while batting u would get hurt "

"Yaa I know "

I was never interested  in batting, I have always been a bowling person  .

"Today a cricketer is coming to see us"

"ohh nice "

I continued to practice batting, because in some circumstances we need someone to bat, and most of the time we loose because in the death overs we have no good batsman left. So practice is important .

"Acha btw who is that cricketer? male or female? "

"Male cricketer " she replied

Btw did I mention I hate men, I. only love my bhaiya, ishu, shubi , rohit bhai and mahi bhai , siraj bhaiya and others. Because all my life I have been traumatized and tensed because of my father, at the end the only conclusion a traumatized kid could come up with is  MARD JAAT SE DUR REHNA means staying away from men.

I don't trust men easily, and it's so far not possible for a person like me to love someone. Duhhh. Even at my home there is the best couple, full respect to their  relationship but I don't trust in love in my perspective. Who would  love and accept me?...

"Oii he is here! Let's go "

"Why u seem so excited? huh?" I questioned

"Because he is also one of my friend "  she said with a smile , a big one tho.

"Ohhh great then "

"Ok lets goo to meet him "

"I don't even know him., how can I just go and talk "

"Trust me you'll love to talk to him "

"What's so special in him? "

"His personality and way of talking"

"Is it really so? "

"Yess it is now cmon lets  goo" She said pulling me by my hand and dragging me to the  nearby lunch break spot. I saw  a man towered up to 6ft , in a baggy black tshirt, and light olive green cargo , I was facing his back while he was talking to someone, soon I realized it was our team coach Mr.David  Joseph.

I was minding my own business, not worrying alot to talk to him. I got a text, it was a meme, haha. Really funny as I was scrolling my phone, I started pacing here and there. I don't what the fuck is this man discussing, the conversation is not getting over, why am I being desperate?. Duh.

While I was pacing, i bumped into someone's back.

"Owwwww! Who the fu.. " Before I could complete the sentence, I looked up, my eyes met those hazel eyes, while ny hand that was rubbing my forehead stopped for once, I was just looking at him all the time. I didn't even see his face, my gaze was fixed onto his eyes. All other shits were invisible.

"Sambhal ke chaliye " his melodious voice struck my ears.

(walk carefully)

"Ya.. sorryy.. "
I was feeling really embarrassed I left the place in a hurry, when I looked in the mirror , there was dirt on my face, ohh fuckk. I met a random person for the first time, and this is the impression I put, damnn I am such a fool. What would he think of me?He is a famous cricketer, what if someone asks him about me, what will he say that I looked like a dumb bitch with dirt on my face. Damn damn! I hope this was our last meeting 

_____________________________

AUTHOR' S NOTE-: Hope u guys loved this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. 🫠

Loads of love ❤

Bye Xavians 🩷

Words count-: 1040