Chapter-6

(Author's POV)

Aashika walked into the house, with a happy big smile, virat was sipping  coffee , talking to anushka, whenever he looks at her it looks as if he wore his heart on his sleeve. They are the cutest couple indeed✨🤍.

"We should organize a big party this time" virat said

Anushka replied "It's a nice idea but do u think aashu will agree to it? "

"Ya, but why do you think she won't? "

"When I was walking in the balcony, I overheard  her conversation on call and she was saying that she wanted to go to Paris this time, a solo trip I think "

Anushka's eye fell on aashika who  walked towards them.

"Hiii bhabhi! " she said cheerfully, hugging her.

"Hi babyy, how was your day"

"Really nicee, I sang my heart out today, the food was good, and I enjoyed alot "

"Nicee! with whom did you went? who made you so happy today? " he asked

"Um Bhai... " she was speechless.

"Yes tell who those good people are "

She remained silent.

"You have made a boyfriend or what , our little aashu  is a grown up girl now " anushka teased.

"Is that so? " he chuckled

"No bhai... I actually was with jemi but she invited someone else, it was yashasvi "

'Why did she didn't add bhaiya, she always does that to virat's friend, some things wrong.. hmm.. or I am thinking way too much.. offo' Anushka thinks

"why were you hesitating to say that, you have freedom you can go with your friends " virat assured

"Ye.."

"We had to ask you something "

"hmm bhabhi "

"We have planned to throw a big part for you birthday, I unintentionally heard your conversation that day in balcony , you want to go to a solo trip to Paris right? "

"It's ok bhabhi, I will go someday else "

"We are not pressurizing you, you can go to Paris if you want "

"No no.. I am okay with the party, I will go the next day to Paris , both things would be managed and I don't have matches, I am not in BBL this time "

"Our aashu is smart, she knows how to manage things " he proudly said

"Wo to h" anushka said
(Yes she is)

"Acha bhai i am going upstairs , I am really exhausted, my neck hurts ".

" Choose you dress for your birthday its only 2days to go "

"Okk bhabhi, chilll i will choose "

"Okkk"

Aashika enters the room , jumps on the bed and lays down, opens her purse and takes out her phone.

"I am too bored I should check some Instagram reels " she opens the app, and a notification pops up. She clicks on it and it was a follow, follow from someone special uhmm, I shouldn't say that though.

"Yashasvi? omgg? he followed me on insta!! Damnn! omggg" she wasn't in her senses and started  jumping happily, soon she realises what she was doing.

"Why am I being too happy? probably because he followed me but why? because he is a cricketer? no no.. because he is jemi's frnd, GOD DAMN I am so confusing, I don't know I am not thinking about this anymore" she ignores the question.

"Should I follow him back? ya I should, he is bhai's friend, I would look so impolite if I don't do that, I should" she said to herself clicking on the follow back button she kept her phone aside. She was feeling something different but ignored it. She walked to the big mirror in her room looked at her self.

"It's the first time I am feeling confident in this kind of clothes, I think I should try some dresses too, life's all about trying new things. I shouldn't feel insecure, I am gonna order a dress for birthday this time, a dress totally out of comfort zone. "
she admired her self in the mirror.

"Short people do look cute do they? ye they do. " she smiled at herself. She felt something on her leg, she looked down it was a mouse, she screamed her lungs out, and climed on the bed. She saw ishan and shubman  laughing  at her as if she was getting scared at something nonsense.

"Why are you guys laughing there, help me kill this mouse ! " she yelled

Ishan move closer to the mouse.

"Stay away ishu he will bite uu! "

He ignored words and picked up the mouse in his hand, and off the button  . She looked at him perplex

"What was that? " she asked

"It was a toy and  you got scared " ishan laughed

"Aashu is DIMAGLESS" shubman made fun of her
(Brainless)

"YOU BOTH ! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! " she yelled rolling her eyes stomping her feet.

"We won't!! "

"You are brainless, you both look like crocodiles "

"Huh? Girls from all around the globe have crush on us " they boasted

"And you both are busy doing you bromance" she laughed

______________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE-; Hope you guys loved this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. I know this chapter is very late, exams are going on😭what can I do?

Loads of love ❤

Bye Xavians 💜

Words count-900;