Chapter 1

(AUTHOR'S POV)

It's 7 am in the morning , it's freezing cold outside , Our pyaari aashika is sleeping with her whole body covered with the cosy comforter. There is someone who enters the room on the toe, quietly. No no there r two people, they reach the corner of the bed and pull the comforter, but  this time she was still sleeping quietly no yelling of her was recorded. It wasn't accepted  by the two boys, but wait who are these two boys? It's your and mine favorite Ishan and Shubman, hayee ik u fan girls would be melting. Now ishan quietly on the fan on full speed but what aashika did was just changing her sleeping position, now both the boys were in stress, they applied all the physics, chemistry and maths and came up with an idea. They opened the water bottle and poured the cold water on aasra's face. When she hurriedly woke up cussing.

"WHAT THE FUCKK! " aashika cussed.While the two boys chuckled 

"Hahahhahahahaha! "

"Ishu and Shubiii! "

"Finally the kumbkaran is awake, pheww "

"Don't u dare to call me kumbkaran ishu  ! "

(sleeping devil)

"Are you ok? we already called u that , not your warnings wouldn't work "

"Fuckk.. "

"Cmon come down now! " ishu shouted

"I don't know when this girl will get married "

"YOU GUYSS! " she ran behind them . They were now on the staircase, they  were chasing each other when Aashika removed her slipper from her feet and threw it towards them which directly hit ishan, and then the other slipper was thrown towards shubman with a bowling action, as it hit his head she celebrated. Now in  the hall entered virat bhai. Who face palmed, aashika ran towards him and hugged him.

"Good morninggg bhaiyaaa "

"Good morningg aashu! why r u guys fighting "

"Ishu and shubi... " while she was saying her eyes fell on both of them who were pleading her not to complain

"Yes they.. "

"They threw cold water on me! " she said making a puppy face

"Ishan , Shubman why did u do this to my little sister! "

"We did nothing bhaiya, ur pyari bhen is lying " ishan said
(dear sister)

"Bhaiya see I still have water on my face and hairs "

"hmm , u guys, what if she would catch a cold ? please stop with your silly dumb pranks " virat said

'iss aashu ko to abhi btate h ' shubman whispered to ishan
(now I will teach her a lesson, just wait)

"Bhaii do u know what  deeds your sister did yesterday? "

"What? she won the Test series , I already know that"

"Yaa , but where she went for celebration "

Aashika never goes anywhere without her brother's permission.

"She went to the restraunt "

"Look at this " shubi said showing his phone, with photos of her in club, with vodka

" Aashu! What is all this! " virat yelled

"I am.."

"What now! "

"Bhai.. I.. "

"Aashu it wasn't expected from u! "

"Why are u shouting at her? " anushka said

"Ask her only! "

"What happened baccha? " she asked aashu

"Bhabhi, I actually lied to bhaiya "

"about what "

"Wo actually I said I am going to a restraunt but I went to the club "

"ohh.. ! Virat, why are u being so serious about this huh? Its normal. to sneak out sometimes "

"It's not at all. normal, specially lying to me, she could have said she was going to club but no she decided to lie "

"Bhai.. iam sorryy.. " her eyes started to get filled with tears

"Please keep your sorryy with yourself, now you are grown up , u are allowed to drink right? I am no one to stop u do whatever u wish "

"Virat calm down, she commited a mistake and she is sorry for it, so forgive her "

"Bhai..i really didn't know, I just drank one shot and then my friends forced me to have more and I enjoyed it so that's why... I am really sorry.. I won't do it again.. "she said hugging her brother

"Okk fine, I forgive u but for the last time, do u know how addictive these things are and how bad they affect our body. "

"I know bhaiya "

"Acha ok.. now have some food and stop crying or else the house will get flooded "

She chuckled.

They were sitting on the dinning table enjoying the tasty gajar ka halwa and chole kulche 😋.

"The food is so tasty! " ishan said with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Haaa" shubi said licking his fingers

"Aakhir m wifeyy made it " he said with a proud smile on his face.

"Virat bhai I m giving u a suggestion"

"Yess ishan"

"You should get Aashu married as soon as possible, see we all are married only she is left now "

"Ohh ishu please shut up, I am not interested in getting married, u know na love doesn't exist  "

"But for all of us here it exists, we all are happily married and one day u 'll too "shubman  said

"I would never "

"Wo to time btayega "
(time will tell that)

'I am really tensed about aashu now, she is too small, to have this belief, she seems really broken tho, I hope she gets someone who heals her and keeps her happy. At last everyone needs a partner, I want her to find a partner for herself, arrange marriage isn't the thing for her, let's see how long it takes for that someone to come in her life 'virat thinks

Now everyone had breakfast and were ready to leave for their work, when vamika, (kohli's daughter) came running towards aashika.

"Bhuaa.. " she said and aashika picked her up  .

"hii babyy, "

"You are going? "

"Yes and we ll be back soon with a cute gift and ice cream for my baby vamika "

"Yayy.. ice cream "

She put vamika down and went towards the exit, whereas ishu ruffled her hair, and they both went off to work.

_____________________________
AUTHOR' NOTE-: Hope u guys loved this chapter, and the new characters. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Loads of love ❤

Bye Xavians 🧡

Words count-: 1010